- All Things to Do
- Attractions & Tours
- Arts & Culture
- Aviation/Hot Air Balloons
- Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Casino & Racing
- Outdoor Recreation
- Religious Shrines & Churches
- Special Offers
Top Holiday Festivals
From festive furry friends to holiday light shows, Bucks County offers the perfect events and activities to celebrate the holiday season. Bring the whole family to welcome winter and spread the yuletide joy.
• Everyone's favorite street will be decked out in holiday lights during A Very Furry Christmas on select dates through January 1 at Sesame Place! New this year is a holiday sing-along adventure on the Furry Express! The park will also have special Christmas shows, dry rides, the illuminated Neighborhood Street Party Christmas Parade, visits with Santa in his Furry Workshop, Christmas treats and shopping!
• Millions of lights illuminate acres of farmland during Shady Brook Farm’s 2016 Annual Holiday Light Show. Take a tractor-drawn wagon ride through whimsical light displays filled with your favorite holiday characters or keep cozy and warm in the comfort of your own vehicle through January 8.
• Dress the kids in their PJs as they live out their Christmas fantasy and hop aboard the North Pole Express on the New Hope & Ivyland Railroad for an unforgettable holiday journey! Santa and Mrs. Claus will join you with hot cocoa, cookies and Christmas Carols on select days through December 31.
• Witness history on the shores of the Delaware River during the annual re-enactment of General George Washington's daring river-crossing on Christmas Night in 1776. Watch more than 200 re-enactors row across the river in the same style Durham boats and see colonial-era games and period demonstrations. Or catch the Annual Christmas Day Crossing Re-enactment takes place at Washington Crossing Historic Park.
• The Bucks County Visitor Center in Bensalem will be filled with holiday cheer as 25 uniquely-themed trees light up the main gallery during the 11th Annual Bucks County Holiday TreeFest. Throughout the six-week celebration, visitors can browse the decorated trees, enjoy musical entertainment, visit with Santa Claus and even bring their furry friends along for pet photos on select dates until January 5.
• Come to the Christmas capital of the county, Byers' Choice,this holiday season! Enjoy Christmas cookies and juice as you explore the famous Christmas workshop observation deck and marvel at more than 250 Nativities from around the world in the Creche room.
• Stop by the Mercer Museum to visit the "Under the Tree: A Century of Holiday Trees and Toys" exhibit through January 3. See Fonthill Castle decked out for the holidays until January 2 or marvel at the castle under the cloak of darkness with a candlelight holiday tour December 30.
• Take a holiday tour of the farmhouse once lived in by Nobel and Pulitzer Prize winning author Pearl S. Buck during the 38th Annual Festival of Trees through December 31.