- Outdoor Recreation
- Free Things To Do
- Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Special Offers
- Aviation/Hot Air Balloons
9TH ANNUAL BUCKS COUNTY HOLIDAY TREEFEST WINNERS
The 9th Annual Bucks County Holiday TreeFest has wrapped up and it's time to announce the winning trees!
See photos of the top three trees and a list of the top 10 winners below.
More than 6,000 visitors came to see 25 uniquely themed trees on display in the Bucks County Visitor Center in Bensalem. Each one was designed and decorated by a Visit Bucks County partner. The six-week celebration began with a bang on November 25 with the arrival of Santa Claus and ended on January 6 with an award presentation for our winners.
National Shrine of Saint Katharine Drexel - Hope for the Children of the World
Newtown Arts Company - A Dickens of a Christmas Tree
Lenox Warehouse - Lenox Holiday Tree
FULL TOP TEN:
1. National Shrine of Saint Katharine Drexel - Hope for the Children of the World
2. Newtown Arts Company - A Dickens of a Christmas Tree
3. Lenox Warehouse - Lenox Holiday Tree
4. Bedside Harp - My Favorite Things
5. Sesame Place - A Very Furry Christmas
6. Chick-fil-A - Twas the Night Before Christmas
7. Skip's Candy Corner - Olde Tyme Candy Christmas
8. Adventure Aquarium - Christmas Celebration Under the Sea
9. The Tea Can Company - Alice in Wonderland Tea Party
10. The Plant Lady of Bucks County -A Celebration of Flowers
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF OUR WINNERS!
Thank you to PECO for being the exclusive sponsor of the 9th Annual Bucks County Holiday TreeFest!
Thank you to all of our participants who designed and decorated our 25 beautiful trees!
• Tea Can Company - Alice in Wonderland Tea Party
• Phoenix Sport Club - Phoenix Sport Club- Bucks County's Best Kept Secret
• Eddington Presbyterian Church - Jesus- the Sweetest Name I Know
• St. Andrew Fathers' Committee, sponsored by Cramer's Bakery - Sweet Angels
• Weidel Realtors Newtown Yardley Office, sponsored by Weidel Realtors Anne M. Costello -Home for the Holidays- Weidel Realtors Celebrates 100 Years!
• Skip's Candy Corner - Olde Tyme Candy Christmas
• Artists of Bristol on the Delaware - Art Around the World
• Bucks County Playhouse - Plaid Tidings: The Bucks County Playhouse at 75!
• The Plant Lady of Bucks County - A Celebration of Flowers
• Adventure Aquarium - Christmas Celebration Under the Sea
• Newtown Arts Company - A Dickens of a Christmas Tree
• Bryn Athyn Historic District - A Historic Celebration: Christmas in Bryn Athyn
• Chick-fil-A - 'Twas the Night Before Christmas
• Bedside Harp - My Favorite Things
• Sesame Place - A Very Furry Christmas
• Pennsbury Manor - William Penn's Home ... for the Holidays
• Bucks County Community College Alumni Association, sponsored by Bucks County Community College - We're Golden!
• Warwick Township Historical Society, sponsored by Moland House - Lafayette's Legacy
• Craven Hall Historical Society, sponsored by Historic Craven Hall - History Comes Alive at Craven Hall
• BounceU of Langhorne & Horsham - Making Memories
• Bolton Mansion - A Step Back in Time
• Volunteer Craft Women for Saint Katharine Drexel, sponsored by National Shrine of Saint Katharine Drexel -Hope for the Children of the World
• Lenox Warehouse Store - Lenox Holiday Tree
• Without a Cue Productions - The Holidays Can Be Murder
• Senator "Tommy" Tomlinson's Staff - State of Pennsylvania
Thank you to all of the entertainers who shared their talents with us during TreeFest!
• Bob Egan, Pianist
• Santa & Mrs. Claus arrived by Nottingham Fire Company Firetruck
• Penns Woods Puppet Theater
• Bucks County Wind Quartet
• Jacqueline Gordon, Harpist
• Newtown Arts Company
• A Wing and a Prayer Bass Chick-fil-A Santa Cow
• Chuck Schaeffer
• St. Ephrem, Church folk group
• Bedside Harp, Harp Circle
• Buxmont Squires of Song
• Youth Orchestra of Bucks County
• Bucks County Women's Chorus
• St. Katharine Drexel Band
• MaST Charter School
• St. Albert the Great School Band
• Vivian Read Piano Recitals
• Alan Foster Piano Recitals
• 1st Presbyterian Church of Levittown Handbell Choir
• Eddington Praise Band
• Nazareth Academy Grade School Band
• Tutti Flutti Flute Group
• Jody King
Thank you to Santa Claus for brightening the days of our young visitors!
A heart-felt thank you to all of those who supported TreeFest this year! See you next year!