Maximizing Your Online Presence
Join us on Thursday, September 27 from 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. at the Bucks County Visitor Center, 3207 Street Road Bensalem, PA 19020 for a panel discussion on "Maximizing Your Online Presence".
Panelists from Yelp Philadelphia, MayoSeitz Media, Miles Media and Visit Bucks County will discuss best practices for managing online business listings and review sites like Google, Yelp, etc. They will also offer advice on how to optimize paid and unpaid tactics to target and retarget your visitors digitally.
- Michelle Cassidy, Senior Community Director, Yelp Philadelphia
- Andrew DelQuadro, Director of Digital Strategy, MayoSeitz Media
- Maureen Hennessey, Travel Media Sales & Marketing Executive, Miles Partnership
VENUE: Bucks County Visitor Center
DATE: Thursday, September 27, 2018
TIME: 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- 8:30 - 9:00 a.m. Registration, Networking and Breakfast
- 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. Panel Discussion with Q&A session
PRICE: Free to attend for Visit Bucks County Partners
R.S.V.P.: By September 25. Space is limited.
This form is currently unavailable