Research & Reports
According to U.S. Travel, nationally, travel supports 15.1 million jobs and more than $2.1 trillion in economic impact. Tourism and hospitality is one of the leading industries in the county as well as locally. In Bucks County, visitor spending supports more than 12,000 jobs and generates nearly $1 billion to the local economy.
View Visit Bucks County’s Industry Report highlighting the Tourism Office’s marketing, sales, visitor services and industry relations program to increase visitor spending and economic impact. If you are a local stakeholder and would like to stay up-to-date with Visit Bucks County’s initiatives, please reach out to IndustryRelations@VisitBucksCounty.Com.
Visit Bucks County conducts primary research and also relies upon external organizations to provide data on a variety of measurements in the travel and hospitality industry. Here are a few of the companies generating statistics:
- U.S. Travel Association
- Monthly Travel Outlook provided
- Pennsylvania Tourism Office
- Various reports, including Annual Economic Impact of Travel
- Visit Philadelphia
- Provides annual economic impact, jobs and tax data to Philadelphia’s surrounding counties
- VBC subscribes to monthly reports that outlines occupancy, ADR, RevPar and several other key indicators for hotel/bed and breakfast overnight stays in Bucks County.