BACHELOR & BACHELORETTE PARTIES
Before tying the knot, celebrate the upcoming nuptials with your closest family and friends in Bucks County. The vibrant nightlife, eclectic bars and premier attractions make Bucks County the perfect place to plan a bachelor or bachelorette party.
• Make a date with Lady Luck at PARX Casino. Take a spin on of PARX's 3,000 slot machines or pull up a chair at the blackjack table while you experiencing the excitement. Dance the night away at 360 Nightclub as you enjoy great music and drinks or catch the game on the big screen at Chickie's and Pete's. The premier party destination in the area, PARX Casino is the perfect place to host your pre-wedding celebration.
• Get ready for a fun night out before the wedding at Brunswick Zone XL. With 48 bowling lanes, six billiard tables, an arcade and the Lazer Zone Arena, your bachelor party will be one to remember. Keep the party rocking late into the night at Brunswick Zone's Fireside Bar & Grill, open until midnight or later every day!
• Enjoy a full day of fun at Peddler's Village. Window shop the more than 70 specialty stores and boutiques, and enjoy a wine tasting at the Chaddsford Winery. End the night with dinner and drinks at Buttonwood Grill, featuring the build-your-own margarita bar!
• Soothe your wedding jitters by taking your party on a trip along the Bucks County Wine Trail. Tour wine cellars, view the expansive vineyards and taste some of Bucks County's finest wines. Reserve a trip on the Tastings and Tours bus to carry you on a customized tour of the nine wineries on the trail and be sure to book a couple rooms in one of the area's famous bed and breakfast inns. The beautiful countryside will leave you feeling relaxed and at ease before your big day.
• Take the party downtown with a trip to one of Bucks County's vibrant Main Streets. A haven for creativity, downtown New Hope features world-class dining, endless entertainment and unique shopping. Doylestown is known for its cultural attractions, shopping and dining, including a collection of cafes and restaurants along State Street known as Restaurant Row.