BEAUTIFUL BACKDROPS FOR YOUR WEDDING PHOTOS
Whether you want to pose in the beauty of nature, feel like royalty or step back in time, Bucks County has the perfect venue to capture an unforgettable moment for your wedding photos.
AMONG THE FLOWERS
• Stroll the old-fashioned brick pathways of Peddler's Village for enchanting photographs before or after your wedding. This 18th-century-inspired shopping village is home to lush lawns, stunning tulip gardens and a beautiful gazebo to create a pristine backdrop for your photos.
• Capture your lasting images among the perennial blooms in the gardens at Byers' Choice. With blossoming trees and sculptures by local artists, these beautifully manicured grounds are the perfect backdrop for you to capture these happy moments with your loved one.
• Showcase the beauty of nature with Peace Valley Park in the background of your wedding photos. Step out on the shore of Lake Galena or find a quiet spot along the trail. The bright sun and natural surroundings will highlight the best Bucks County has to offer for you and your love.
• Let Bucks County's native flora be the setting for your pictures at Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve. Pose among the wildflowers to capture the beauty of nature along with your blossoming love. Climb to the top of nearby Bowman's Tower inside Washington Crossing Historic Park for panoramic views of the beautiful countryside.
ROYALTY FOR A DAY
• Live out your fairytale dreams with wedding photos at Fonthill Castle. This concrete castle will make you feel like a king and queen on your big day. From the rolling green grounds to extravagant winding staircases, this unique venue has plenty of space for creative photography.
• Show off your regal side at the Mercer Museum. This dramatic six-story castle offers a beautiful exterior to provide an elegant touch to capture all your loving moments.
• Bring a touch of sophistication to your wedding pictures at Andalusia. The gorgeous Greek revival mansion features towering Doric columns, surrounded by spectacular landscapes.
• Revisit a forgotten time at one of Bucks County's remaining 12 Covered Bridges. These historic structures, coupled with the scenic woods and waterways, will bring a serene and rustic look to your photos.
• Step back in time to Colonial America at Pennsbury Manor. William Penn's grand estate offers many unique settings for photographs, from the stately manor house and outbuildings to the banks of the Delaware River that flows past the grounds.
• Capture the peaceful simplicity of Historic Fallsington on your wedding day. Wander through this 300-year-old village to find the perfect piece of history for your pictures. From an 18th-century log cabin to historic homes and churches, accent your photos with Historic Fallsington's many beautiful pieces of architecture.