INTIMATE COUNTRYSIDE WEDDING VENUES
If you are looking for a more intimate setting for your wedding, look no further than Bucks County. Philadelphia's northern countryside is home to many cozy bed & breakfasts, historic castles and unique wineries that are ideal for weddings with smaller guest lists. If you are looking to spend your special day with just your closest friends and family then these intimate venues are calling your name.
• Say ‘I do' at the charming Golden Pheasant Inn. With views of the Delaware River and Delaware canal, this inn provides a perfectly scenic setting. Recently renovated, the Golden Pheasant Inn exemplifies a rich heritage of country charm. The Inn has space available for up to 100 people, and you can rent out the entire property for your ceremony or just the dining room for your reception. The Golden Pheasant will tailor the menu to your specific tastes, and the attentive staff will ensure a perfect beginning to your new life.
• Spend your wedding day in the comfortable atmosphere of Crossing Vineyards and Winery. This elegant winery exudes a romantic ambiance and offers various settings for your nuptials and reception. The one-of-a-kind Barrel Room is quaint and can seat up to 20 people while the Vineyard Room, with breathtaking views of the vineyard, seats up to 50. If you want a beautiful outdoor wedding, choose Crossing Vineyard's patio and tented area for up to 160 people.
• Exchange vows in a true Bucks County countryside setting at Ash Mill Farm Bed and Breakfast. Your guests will love the unique vibe of Ash Mill Farm, a working sheep farm in the village of Holicong. Wedding receptions of up to 60 people can gather in the farm's renovated barn loft, perfect for small ceremonies with those closest to you. Larger parties can find comfort beneath the farm's event tent, which can be arranged to seat up to 250.
• Have your fairytale dreams come true at the Mercer Museum. This six-story concrete castle houses the personal collection of archaeologist and collector Henry Chapman Mercer. The spacious grounds outside the museum provide the perfect setting for an outdoor ceremony. Inside, the Elkins Art Gallery, which is adorned with the museum's collection of Bucks County paintings, provides intimate reception space for up to 80 people. Before the reception, guests are invited to tour the museum's six levels of Americana artifacts as part of your rental.
• Step back in time as you walk through the doors of Cairnwood Estate. Built in 1895, the estate highlights many classical forms of design, and offers the perfect place for your big day. Enjoy the lush gardens and the intense detailing during a guided historic tour, offered Tuesday through Sunday at 10am and 11am.
• Be swept away by the natural beauty of Rose Bank Winery. With three unique venues on the grounds you are sure to find the ideal setting for your vineyard wedding. The spacious Rose Ballroom can seat 200 guests, as can the rustic two-story Vintner's Ballroom and Loft. But for a more intimate reception choose the Buckman Barn. This charming space, with seating for up to 60 people, provides a cozy, rustic atmosphere for your ceremony.
• Built in 1812, originally as a dairy farm, Durham Hill Farm stands as one of Bucks County’s most historic and rustic stone bank barns. The farm specializes in weddings and other special events with indoor and outdoor space, ceremony space, a carriage house and authentic 19th century rentals. Create lifelong memories with your loved ones on this elegant, local farm.