A WEDDING DAY FEAST
Whether it's a four-course meal, a simple supper or a grand buffet, no wedding or celebration is complete without delicious food. Caterers in Bucks County can accommodate a variety of party sizes and special dietary needs. So, make your Bucks County wedding or event a memorable one with a gourmet feast made by one of the area's premier caterers.
• As the exclusive caterer for the Mercer Museum, Fonthill Castle and Pennsbury Manor, the staff at Memorable Affairs are the experts when it comes to serving up delicious dishes for Bucks County weddings. With years of experience and exquisite, customizable menus, they will surely satisfy your guests' appetites! Start the evening off right by snacking on hors d'oeuvres like cheese steak tarts with spicy English ketchup and lobster cobbler tarts. Be sure to save room for seasonal entrees, delightful desserts and even late night snacks!
• Offering multiple menus to please every palate, Jamie Hollander Gourmet Foods is a great fit for any wedding or special event. Jamie Hollander's wedding menus include sit-down dinners, comfort food buffets and sophisticated BBQ. Menus are available for special needs like vegetarian and kosher, and meals can be prepared for up to 1,000 guests. Private tastings are available for those planning large events of 100 or more guests, but all party planners can visit Jamie Hollander's New Hope location for a small sampling.
• For weddings, rehearsal dinners, birthdays and more, Soup to Nuts Catering can handle any size event. Wedding menus range from small afternoon teas to grand buffets. Soup to Nuts can accommodate any special dietary needs, including vegetarian, vegan, organic, locally sourced and gluten free. The catering company has also worked with some of the area's premier wedding venues, including the New Hope Winery, Rose Bank Winery and the Barn at Tinicum Park.
• For receptions both intimate and grand, Jack's Cold Cuts offers catering options for you. Don't let the name fool you, Jack's Cold Cuts delivers more than sandwiches with hot and cold buffets, hors d'oeuvres, desserts and more. Delivery and event setup is included anywhere within a 50-mile radius and staffers and servers are also available.
• More than a supermarket, McCaffrey's offers quality catering services for every occasion. The menu includes appetizers, hors ‘doevres, salads and gourmet entrees, seafood selections and pastas. Full-service catering is also available, with options for servers, butler services, chefs, equipment rental, floral arrangements, wedding cakes and more.
• Based in Northeast Philadelphia, Village Catering has been serving Lower Bucks County for more than 30 years. Village Catering offers a range of entrée options, specializing in pasta and seafood, and also provides additional services including coffee, tea and beverage service, floral arrangements, wait staff and bartenders.