Weddings by the Water
Ready to tie the knot but still looking for the perfect place to share your vows? Look no further than the picturesque waterfront of Bucks County. With its unique and beautiful landscapes overlooking the Delaware River and accommodations for an intimate gathering of 20 to a grand reception for 500, Bucks County is the perfect place to begin your life together with your special someone. Let the calming waters of the Delaware be the picture-perfect backdrop when you say ‘I do' at what is sure to be an unforgettable ceremony.
• Leave a lasting impression on your guests by hosting your wedding at Pen Ryn Mansion & Bellevoir Manor . Say ‘I do' outdoors beneath the Ceremony Pergola facing the majestic Delaware River, the perfect place for beginning the journey of your life together with your significant other. With exceptional food and white-glove service, the beauty and charm of your reception will be unmatched.
• Walk down the aisle in the footsteps of George Washington at the place where he led his army to cross the Delaware River on Christmas Night 1776. The scenic landscape that makes up Washington Crossing Historic Park creates the perfect backdrop for an outdoor wedding in front of the water. Set up pavilion tents on the lush lawns and recite your vows on these historic grounds.
• If you're looking for a riverside location that offers a wonderful atmosphere for a small affair, look no further than 1836 Bridgeton House on the Delaware. Situated right on the banks of the expansive and beautiful Delaware River, this unique B&B offers all of the romance and luxury you could possibly ask for on your special day. This beautiful oasis is the perfect place to enjoy the calming views and sounds of the river as you embark on your journey together.
• Bring your wedding party to the quaint village of Centre Bridge, PA to celebrate your special day at The Centre Bridge Inn. This premier Bucks County wedding property is known for its one-of-a-kind weddings that combine contemporary services with a romantic atmosphere of centuries past. Their newly added Terrace allows guests to enjoy the riverside views while simultaneously taking advantage of the cool river breezes, warmth of the setting sun, and shade from house-cultivated tropical trees. The Centre Bridge Inn offers wedding packages for both daytime and evening ceremonies as well as accommodations for up to 16 guests who wish to stay the night.
• Looking to have a grand ceremony to share your special day with all your loved ones? Pennsbury Manor can accommodate all your needs with an outdoor event space for up to 500 people. Everyone in attendance will appreciate the breathtaking views of the Delaware River while it rushes past the fresh greenery of the gardens, stables, and Manor House. This space is perfect for an elegant and historically nostalgic ceremony and reception.
• Step back in time into one of the finest examples of Greek Revival architecture in America. With its lush gardens and beautiful landscapes, Andalusia is ideal for grandiose outdoor weddings for up to 300 guests. Enjoy an open seating arrangement on the expansive front lawn area or take in the beauty of Andalusia's walled gardens. Whatever scenery you choose, your wedding is sure to be a day to remember!
• Take your wedding on the water with Bucks County Riverboat Company. Perfect for intimate weddings and receptions, the 52-foot riverboat has room for you and 60 of your closest friends and family members. Grab some drinks at the onboard bar and take them back to your padded seats as your party floats along with the current.
• Celebrate your special day in a romantic Victorian Mansion overlooking the Delaware River. Glen Foerd on the Delaware boasts 18 acres of gorgeous landscape with beautiful views of river vistas, a formal rose garden, boathouse and vineyard. Allow your guests to walk through a museum filled with a diverse collection of fine paintings, sculptures, tapestries and more fine decorative art. Set up a catered reception for up to 155 guests and let the fun times flow just like the river beside you.
• Invite your guests to stay a while in the beautiful countryside and host your wedding at the Lambertville Station Inn in Lambertville, NJ. Spend a relaxing night or weekend in one of their 45 newly-restyled rooms and suites, including a honeymoon suite for the happy couple. Choose from a variety of settings like the newly renovated Riverside Ballroom, the only ballroom overlooking the Delaware River with accommodations for more than 200 people, or host a more intimate ceremony in the Lambertville Station Restaurant. The large windows lining the wall facing the river in both rooms will provide you and all your guests with a breathtaking view of the water below.
Feeling overwhelmed with your upcoming wedding planning? Don't sweat it! The staff at Visit Bucks County is ready to assist you from the engagement until the last guest leaves the reception. Just reach out!