VISIT BUCKS COUNTY "EAT, DRINK AND EXPLORE IN BUCKS COUNTY SUMMER PHOTO CONTEST”
2019 OFFICIAL RULES:
Contest is only open to residents of continental United States who are 18 years of age or older or have consent from their parent/guardian to participate.
1. SPONSORS: The Sponsor of the Visit Bucks County “Eat, Drink and Explore in Bucks County Summer Photo Contest" is Visit Bucks County (VBC) ("Sponsor" here forth), 3207 Street Road, Bensalem, PA 19020, telephone: (215) 639-0300, e-mail: email@example.com.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, May 24, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m., on Monday, September 2, 2019 (the "Contest Period").
3. ENTRY: No purchase is required to enter the Contest. To enter, users must post a photo on Instagram utilizing the hashtags #EatInBucksCo, #DrinkInBucksCo and #ExploreInBucksCo. You may post multiple times, but each entrant only gets one chance to win. All entries must be made via Instagram. No other form of entry is permitted and will not be accepted. All entries must be received during the Contest Period. Sponsor(s) assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor(s) on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof.
Entrant is responsible for all fees charged by any Internet Service Provider. Sponsor(s) are/is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or non-delivered entries. Upon their receipt, entries become the property of Sponsor(s) and will not be returned. Entries are void if received through illegitimate channels or are the results of fraud.
By submitting photography utilizing the hashtags #EatInBucksCo, #DrinkInBucksCo and #ExploreInBucksCo, users consent to allow sponsor(s) usage of the photo for editorial or promotional purposes, promoting Bucks County as a tourist destination.
4. PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: On or about Wednesday, September 4, 2019, Sponsor will elect a panel of official judges to choose the contest winners from among all eligible entries received. All winners will be selected based on eligibility, relevancy and creativity. Photos can be taken of various public venues and landscapes that portray the unique attractions, shops and bucolic nature of Bucks County. On or about Thursday, September 19, 2019, Sponsor will announce winners via an Instagram post and tag winning photographers. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his or her Instagram account for notification and receipt or other communications related to this contest. Any prize notification which is returned as undeliverable, is otherwise unsuccessful, or is not accepted within 72 hours will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Only the prizes set forth below will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to change the winner selection method at its sole discretion.
Winners will receive the allotted prize within 30 days of notification and acceptance of the prize.
- Apple Watch
- GoPro HERO6
- Amazon Echo Plus
- Apple AirPods
- Fitbit Charge 3
- Bucks County Swag (5)
Value of the prizes vary but do not exceed $1000. Prize winners are responsible for all expenses not listed in these rules and for payment of any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes. Prize winner is also responsible for compliance with any applicable federal, state, and/or local laws and/or regulations. Prize is not transferable. Cash redemption, exchange or substitution is not allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to individual legal residents of the continental United States of America who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and agents of Sponsor, as well as directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and agents of advertising and/or promotional partners and agencies of Sponsor, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their spouses) of each of them, are not eligible. Void outside of the United States of America, and in any jurisdiction where prohibited or restricted by law.
7. HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE: Contest winner and any guest of winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, all of which must be completed and returned within 72 hours after attempted notification of prize or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. By accepting the prize, the winner and any guest grant permission to the Sponsor to use his or her name and/or photographs, likenesses, voices, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS: This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This Contest is governed by the laws of Pennsylvania. In the event of any dispute regarding this Contest, entrants agree that such disputes shall be resolved by arbitration in Pennsylvania.
9. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: For a written announcement of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor. All requests must be received by Thursday, September 26, 2019.
10. REQUEST FOR INFORMATION: Additional information may be obtained upon request directed to the principal place of business of Sponsor: Visit Bucks County ("Sponsor"), 3207 Street Road, Bensalem, PA 19020, telephone: (215) 639-0300, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. RELEASE: By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries or affiliates, its advertising and promotion agencies, and their directors, officers, shareholders, employees and/or agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, and expenses arising out of this Contest or acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize received in this Contest. Entrants agree that no claim relating to such claims, damages, liability, losses, and expenses shall be asserted against the Sponsor, any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees and/or agents. By accepting a prize, winners and any guests agree to release and hold the Sponsor harmless from any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, and expenses and actions of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage. Winner and any guest assume liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance, possession or use of any prize.
12. CONDUCT: By entering this Contest entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
13. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor and participating promotional agencies (and the subsidiaries and affiliates of each) are not in any way responsible or liable for damage, loss, or injury resulting from altered, late, lost, damaged, misdirected, or illegible entries, or telephone, computer, online or technical malfunctions (including busy lines and disconnections), or acceptance and use of a prize or travel in connection with such prize. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrants or to any other person's computer related or resulting from participation or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
Sponsors reserve the right to change these rules or cancel the contest any time, at its sole discretion. If you have questions about these official rules or the contest, please e-mail them to email@example.com or send written questions to Web site Contest, Sponsors, 3207 Street Road, Bensalem, PA 19020.