BUCKS COUNTY ALE TRAIL PASSPORT* PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT AND DEADLINES
- Brewery must be located in Bucks County.
- Brewery must be open to the public with consistent hours of operation.
- Prior to the passport launch and periodically throughout the program, brewery is required to visit their current listing on the VBC (Visit Bucks County) website and make appropriate changes/updates to their description, photos, amenities and social media pages via the Extranet.
- Brewery must be willing to supply VBC with some available high-quality photos and videos (as appropriate).
- Brewery must educate all staff on the purpose of the Ale Trail, the passport, the passport participants and all passport rules and terms to ensure high quality, knowledgeable service for consumers.
- Brewery staff must be knowledgeable of all Ale Trail participants and able to provide basic information on other participants.
- Brewery must promptly resolve any significant customer complaints as it relates to the passport and program.
- Brewery must clearly display all passports and display racks provided by VBC.
- Brewery must communicate in a timely manner when passport quantity is becoming low so VBC has adequate time to replenish.
- Brewery must be willing to display a window poster provided by VBC.
- Brewery must take daily record of number of passports stamped and provide information to VBC as requested.
- Brewery must agree to not promote their participating in the Bucks County Ale Trail Passport in advance of the release by VBC unless authorized by VBC.
- Brewery must agree that VBC can name their location as a Bucks County Ale Trail Passport participant and include their logo and/or name in any promotional materials.
- Brewery utilize the digital toolkit (provided by VBC) for all appropriate information and messaging when promoting the Bucks County Ale Trail Passport.
- Brewery must be open to hosting writers and journalists in promotion of the Bucks County Ale Trail Passport.
- Once the application process is complete, brewery must agree to honor their commitment to participate.
- Brewery must provide VBC with at least 90 days’ notice prior to being removed from the program and all digital and print marketing materials.
- Brewery must agree to complete a survey (send from VBC) periodically throughout the program to gain feedback and data on the success of the program.
*Name 'Passport' is subject to change.