- Vanessa Shubert
Title: Business Development & Partner Services Manager
Year Hired: 2022
Talk to me about: The weddings, meetings, and sports markets and the opportunity to host your event in Bucks County!
Favorite place in Bucks County: I grew up in Bucks County so there are so many! I love spending time on my boat on Lake Nockamixon, grabbing a matcha latte from Native Café and browsing the Doylestown Bookshop, or taking a long bike ride along the Delaware River.
Bucks County insider tip: Plan Your Perfect Sunday:
- Plan a meal around the local foods from the Doylestown Farmers Market.
- Check out the shops at The Square in Dublin.
- Grab brunch at The Cage in Warrington, Heirloom in Doylestown, or The Logan Inn in New Hope.
- Browse the Main Street Marketplace food offerings/shops and try the specialty cocktails at Hops/Scotch.
- Take a walk around Lake Galena or take a kayak out at Bucks County River Country.
Alumni of: Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
Contact: VanessaS@visitbuckscounty.com, (215) 639-0300, ext. 226