- Sponsor: Pancreatic Cancer Cure Foundation
- Location: 4th & Mill Streets, Quakertown, PA
- Dates: May 16, 2020
- Address: 4th & Mill Streets, Quakertown, PA 18951
- Phone: (757) 303-6172
- Time: 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: Kids FREE - Adults range from $25-$55 depending on event
Join us for the 6th annual, Amy’s Ride/Run/Walk in Quakertown. This event is the main fundraiser for the Pancreatic Cancer Cure Foundation, whos’ mission is to raise money for pancreatic cancer research and treatment. In the past 5 years, we have raised and donated over $175,000 towards finding a cure for this deadly disease, and help those needing treatment.
We have the same four great event options. There's something for everyone!
• 5k Walk - a pet-friendly, fun family walk - $25 early registration, $30 after 3/15/20, $35 event day
• 5k Run - timed run on closed streets and paved park paths; USATF certified course! - $30 early registration, $35 after 3/15/20, $40 event day
• 24 Mile Bike Ride - scenic, rural, rolling route with one covered bridge - $45 early registration, $50 after 3/15/20, $55 event day
• 42 Mile Bike Ride - more scenic rolling routes with two covered bridges and an optional hill challenge for the adventurous! - $30 early registration, $35 after 3/15/20, $40 event day
And even more of the fun, festival atmosphere this event is recognized for! Whether you're an individual or bringing your entire family, we've got something for everyone. Food, DJ, entertainment and looking like we're going to have a return of MeLVin the Lehigh Valley Phantoms Mascot, Aandy Aardvark mascot from the Aardvark Sports Shop in Bethlehem, raffles, prizes, Bob Keppel the strolling magician, Chalk Art from our good friends at Lucky Strike Tattoo and more!
- May 16, 2020
- 4th & Mill Streets, Quakertown, PA