Designed for Nature Garden Tour
- Sponsor: Bucks County Branch Woman's National Farm & Garden Association
- Location: Bucks County Branch Woman's National Farm & Garden Assoc.
- Dates: June 20, 2020
- Address: Visit Facebook for meeting locations. , Doylestown, PA 18901
- Phone: (215) 766-8783
- Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Price: $10 advance sale $15 day of event
Partnering with Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve, we are showcasing six Doylestown area residential gardens in transition to the use of native plantings and creative water management. A selection of native plants will be offered for sale at one of the gardens. Be inspired to see what you can do to bring nature back into your own private oasis!
Tickets available online at www.facebook.com/bucksfg and as of May 1st at Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve and the Doylestown and Lahaska Bookshops. Thanks to the support from our friends: Bucks County Audubon Society, Bucks Beautiful, Audubon Bird Town Pennsylvania, and the Doylestown and Lahaska Bookshops.