Dinner on the Canal: Island Park Amusements
- Sponsor: Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor Alliance
- Co-Sponsor: Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor
- Location: Hugh Moore Park
- Dates: July 27, 2019
- Address: 2750 Hugh Moore Park Road, Easton, Easton, PA 18042
- Phone: (610) 923-3548
- Time: 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Price: $55 per person
- Reservations Required: Yes
From 1894 to 1919, Island Park was a beautiful get-away for Easton families. For ten cents, you could get a trolley ride to the island for rides, entertainment and food. Local historian Bob Pasquini will regale us with stories of Island Park’s history. The Little Brass Band will take us back to the heyday of Island Park when The Easton Band played regular concerts and the music of famed composer John Phillip Sousa filled the air. A delightful dinner inspired by fair food of the past will be provided by Culinary Experts.
This will be a 2 1/2 hour cruise with a lift-lock experience. BYOB wine and beer.
Dinner Cruises not suitable for children under the age of 10.