Dinner on the Canal: Molly Polly Chunker Revisited
- Sponsor: Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor Alliance
- Co-Sponsor: Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor
- Location: Hugh Moore Park
- Dates: August 10, 2019
- Address: 2750 Hugh Moore Park Road, Easton, PA 18042
- Phone: (610) 923-3548
- Time: 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Price: $55 per person
- Reservations Required: Yes
D&L Historian Martha Capwell Fox recalls the famous 1886 voyage of the canal boat Molly Polly Chunker, a converted canal boat that carried Louis Comfort Tiffany and several of his well-heeled friends on a two-week cruise on the Delaware and Lehigh canals from Bristol to Mauch Chunk and back. Harpist Andrea Wittchen will play period music and Culinary Experts of Allentown will provide a dinner worthy of Tiffany.
This will be a 2 1/2 hour cruise with a lift-lock experience. BYOB wine and beer.
Dinner Cruises not suitable for children under the age of 10.