Dinner on the Canal: Pirates of the Canal
- Sponsor: Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor Alliance
- Co-Sponsor: Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor
- Location: Hugh Moore Park
- Dates: September 14, 2019
- Address: 2750 Hugh Moore Park Rd, Easton, Easton, PA 18042
- Phone: (610) 923-3548
- Time: 4:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- Price: $55 per person
- Reservations Required: Yes
Ahoy Mateys! Come for a swashbuckling good time aboard the Josiah White II, crewed by our very own pirates. After being welcomed aboard with a glass of grog, the Jolly Tars will regale us with sea shanties, pirate songs and other music of the high seas. Dinner, provided by Culinary Experts, will give us a taste of the Caribbean.
This will be a 2 1/2 hour cruise with a lift-lock experience. BYOB wine and beer.
Dinner Cruises not suitable for children under the age of 10.