From Water to Iron: A Walking Tour of Hugh Moore Park
- Sponsor: Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor Alliance
- Co-Sponsor: National Canal Museum
- Location: Hugh Moore Historical Park
- Dates: June 30, 2019 - October 27, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring monthly on the last Sunday
- Address: 2750 Hugh Moore Park Road, Easton, PA 18042
- Phone: (610) 923-3548
- Time: 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- Price: The walk is included with National Canal Museum admission or $5 without. Members are free.
Explore Hugh Moore Park’s fascinating past as an industrial mecca in the 19th and early 20th centuries on a one and a half hour guided walking tour. Learn about and view remnants of the once mighty industries that were located here including iron works, a wire factory, a cotton mill, and an ice cutting operation.
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Tour will be cancelled for rain or other inclement weather.