Haunted Hugh Moore Park
- Sponsor: Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor Alliance
National Canal Museum
& Hugh Moore Historical Park
- Location: Hugh Moore Park
- Dates: Oct 18 - 19, Oct 25 - 26 2019
- Address: 2750 Hugh Moore Park Road, Easton, PA 18042
- Phone: (610) 923-3548
- Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Price: $18 per adult; $12 per child (3 - 15)
- Reservations Required: Yes
Enjoy an evening of spookery in the park. A special Halloween ride on the Josiah White II, a ghost walk to the locktender’s house, pumpkins, hay ride, crafts and lots of fun activities and snacks.
New this year – Two boat rides to choose from, hayride back from locktender’s house, “spiked” cider (for guests 21 & over) and more.
Check-in Time: 5:30 pm
Canal Boat Ride: 6:00 and 6:30 pm (choose when ordering)
Activities: 6:30 – 9:00 pm
Cost: $18.00 per adult; $12 per child (age 3 – 15)
(children 2 & under free) No strollers on the boat.
Limited to 100
Call Loretta for details.