Nora Swan: Murder Most Personal
- Sponsor: McCoole's Arts & Events Place
- Co-Sponsor: Gypsy Stage Company
- Location: McCoole's Arts & Events Place
- Dates: August 23, 2019 - August 25, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Address: 10 S Main Street, Quakertown, PA 18951
- Phone: (215) 345-5550
- Time: 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM
- Price: $18 - Group Rate (10+ tickets) $15
World War II shattered countless lives in countless ways. Most on the battlefield, but then there were the invisible ones… those who had to do the covert work in order to unearth the secrets. Richard Swan was one of those. He was murdered in what was set to look like a car accident, in order to keep him from revealing one of those secrets. His wife, Nora, was in the car with him. Nora survived, but was left blind as a result.
Our story opens in 1951 as Richard's friend Dempsey informs Nora that she is, in fact, still a target and he’s narrowed it down to where he’s certain her enemy is actually one of her closest friends… BUT, WHO?