- Sponsor: Heritage Conservancy
- Location: Heritage Conservancy’s Jackson Pond Preserve
- Dates: September 1, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring monthly on the 1st
- Address: PA 18902
- Phone: 215-345-7020 ext. 159
- Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: $5 per person or $15 for a family of up to 5 people
- Reservations Required: Yes
Wednesday, August 26th
Or Thursday, August 27th
Or Saturday, August 29th
One tour available at 10:00 AM and a one tour at 11:00 AM each day
At Heritage Conservancy’s Jackson Pond Preserve
Join Heritage Conservancy and DCNR for an exciting tour around the Jackson Pond Preserve to search for pollinators and the native plants that support them! We are offering three days of tours with two time slots each day to fit your schedule.
Enjoy a scenic 4-acre pollinator meadow and a stroll around the pond at this family friendly event. Be sure to bring a camera to capture some beautiful photos!
10 guests per tour time slot. $5 per person or $15 for a family of up to 5 people. If you have any questions or would like to register over the phone, please contact Sarah at 215-345-7020 ext. 159.
Guests must pre-register, complete an attendance waiver at the event, and comply with all procedures designed to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- September 1, 2020
- Heritage Conservancy’s Jackson Pond Preserve