- Sponsor: 9-11 Memorial Garden of Reflection
- Co-Sponsor: 9-11 Memorial Garden of Reflection
- Location: 9-11 Memorial Garden of Reflection
- Dates: September 11, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring every September 11th
- Address: 1950 Woodside Rd, Yardley, PA 19067
- Time: Morning Ceremony 8:30 AM to 10:20 AM, Candlelight Ceremony 7:00 PM
- Price: Free to Attend
September 11 marks a time to reflect on the day that changed our lives forever. Our nation lost 2,977, our community was hit hard when we lost 9 souls from Lower Makefield and 18 from Bucks County.
September 11th Remembrance Ceremonies:
- 8:30AM A morning Remembrance Ceremony will mark the chronological events to remember and honor those we lost with music and prayer.
- 7:00PM Candlelight Ceremony. A Night of Healing and Hope.
We want to thank our community for an overwhelming show of support and kind words to the victims’ families always, but especially during this time.
The Garden of Reflection is a sacred place where we come together to Honor, Remember and Celebrate the lives of all we lost.