Holiday Trees at the Bucks County Visitor Center
🎄Make the Visitor Center your first stop when celebrating the Holidays in Bucks County! See the beautifully decorated display of trees and pick up the exclusive Bucks County Holiday Experience Book on must-see holiday attractions and events!
Bring your camera 12/1, 12/8, 12/15, and 12/22 from 1-3 p.m. for photos with the Big Guy!
🐶Pet Photos with Santa
Pose your pet with Santa on 12/22 from 3-4 p.m.!
Enjoy live performances from local choirs, harpists, pianists, carolers & more on select weekends!
From November 11, 2019 through January 4, 2020, Ed Bennett, owner and artist behind the Galvanized America Inn & Art Gallery in Pipersville, will have his patriotic industrial-styled art on display at the 'Behold! The Ed Bennett Exhibit'. Also, on display will be beautiful stained glass menorahs by Bucks County artist, Jill Tarabar!
🕰️Saturdays in December
We are open until 7:00 p.m. only on Saturdays in December!
(December 7, December 14, December 21, December 28)
Stop in the gift shop at the Bucks County Visitor Center to purchase all your #MadeinBucksCo gear and swag for the holidays! Bucks County apparel like t-shirts, sweatshirts and hats, as well as locally-made artisan products like coffee, honey and crafts are available for purchase. Pick up the perfect presents for your loved ones that feel just like home!
🕰️New Years Eve & Christmas Eve
We are closing at 3:00 p.m. on December 24 and December 31, 2019.
1. A Very Furry Christmas - Sesame Place® Philadelphia
3. 25th Annual Holiday Light Show at Shady Brook Farm
4. Christmas Festival & Gingerbread House Competition and Display at Peddler's Village
5. Annual Crossing Reenactments at Washington Crossing Historic Park
6. The North Pole Express & Santa’s Steam Spectacular at New Hope Railroad
8. Holiday Open House at Michener Art Museum
9. Festival of Trees at Pearl S. Buck House & Historic Site
10. Holiday Table Settings & Dining in the Victorian Era at Grundy Library
12. Holiday Concerts at Bucks County Gilbert & Sullivan Society, Bucks County Symphony Orchestra, Newtown Arts Company, The Pour House at New Hope Winery, Acting Naturally, Sellersville Theater, Bucks County Historical Society and Bristol Riverside Theatre
13. Holidays in Bucks County
2019 Tree Winners:
Thank you to all who voted!
First Place - The Victorian Jewel of Historic Bristol Borough, Grundy Library
Second Place - 1-2-3 Christmas Tree, Sesame Place
Third Place - #DrinkinBucksCo, Bucks County Ale Trail & Bucks County Wine Trail