OUTDOOR RECREATION TOURS
The rolling hills and riverside of Bucks County is perfect for a group looking for some outdoor adventure. Nature centers, state and local parks, and the Delaware River are waiting for you in the Bucks County countryside. Tubing, hiking, bicycling and kayaking are among the many activities that you and your group can enjoy on your outdoor adventure.
• Tube, canoe or raft your way down the Delaware River with Bucks County River Country. Float along the river and enjoy the scenic landscape around you as you and your group have fun in the sun. Reduced rates are available for groups of 20 people or more. Visitors can also start their trip from the New Jersey side with Delaware River Tubing, home of the famous River Hot Dog Man.
• Cruise along the Delaware River with family, friends or associates with the Bucks County Riverboat Company. The River Otter, Bucks County Riverboat Company's 52-foot riverboat, is available for private group charters on the beautiful Delaware. Up to 63 people can enjoy cocktails with private catering on a sunset cruise. The River Otter also features restrooms, heating and A/C, an excellent sound system and an open air deck to help your group relax and enjoy the ride.
- Kayaking at Silver Lake Nature Center
- Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve
• Kayak through the meadows and marshes of Silver Lake Park and Nature Center. Kayak in the bright sunlight or embark on one of their tranquil full moon paddles. Silver Lake accommodates all skill levels in your group from beginner to advanced. For the land lovers, Silver Lake also offers trails, habitats, and a butterfly garden for your group to explore. With an abundance of state and county Parks and Nature Centers, Bucks County is the perfect setting for your outdoor group outing.
• Explore the wonders of nature with a guided tour through Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve. Large groups of all kinds are welcome at the 134-acre floral paradise. Group tours are fully customizable to include popular tour topics like "Wildflowers of Summer" and "Fall Foliage." Tours can be arranged for groups of 10 or more and run rain or shine through nature's beauty.
• Bucks County has some of the state's most incredible outdoor climbing spots and Doylestown Rock Gym & Adventure Center is just minutes away from these local crags! Enjoy bouldering, top rope climbing, sport and trad experiences, long rappels and even ice climbing at Haycock Mountain, High Rocks in Ralph Stover State Park and the Narrows.