A NIGHT ON THE TOWN
Bucks County restaurants and bars are loved by locals and visitors alike. That's why these hot spots offer deals and menu items throughout the week to make dinner a special experience. Whether you're looking for a girls' night out with a glass of wine or a celebratory meal with loved ones, these restaurants are perfect for a night on the town.
- Lobster Rolls at Caleb's American Kitchen
- Want to eat like the locals? Caleb's American Kitchen offers a special three-course dinner starting at 5 p.m. every Monday for Local's Night. The menu changes often, ranging from tasty Lobster Rolls to aged steaks and chops, so stop in every Monday with your friends! Tip: Caleb's is a BYO so be sure to bring your own wine and toast to your local's night out!
- You can please both the wine and beer lovers in your circle of family or friends at the Washington House. The fourth Friday of every month is their wine flight tasting where you can choose four samples from a list of 20 wines to pair with your meal. If a craft brew is more your style, the first Friday of every month features a beer tasting designed around a specific brewery or theme. Make a night of it and visit the attached Sellersville Theater for a show or musical performance after dinner!
- Washington Crossing Historic Park: A Place of Freedom
- Earl's New American
- Earl's New American in Peddler's Village serves up the perfect pair of wine and food each week. The restaurant's wine selection is great for a girls' night with a mouthwatering menu that changes seasonally. Complete your ultimate gal time with some retail therapy at the more than 65 unique shops throughout the Village.
- The chefs are also firing up the grill on Wednesday nights at The Bucks Pub, so you can have your burger any way you want it! Come early for Happy Hour and enjoy half-off selected appetizers like Sliders or Baked Brie in Raspberry Glaze to go with your juicy burger. Be sure to take advantage of the amazing drink specials!
- Black Bass Hotel
- "Meet Me at the Bass" every Monday through Wednesday evening at the Black Bass Hotel for their very own version of locals' night. Bring your closest friends and dine on their tasty three-course prix fixe dinner including a starter, entrée and dessert. The menu changes frequently, but with evergreen options like Beef Bourguignon and Sea Bass, there is always something tasty for dinner!
- The early bird gets the worm at Spring Mill Country Club where they're serving up delicious early-bird specials like Sundried Tomato and Goat Cheese Ravioli. The menu is chock full of tasty entrée selections at special prices. Call for reservations to ensure you have a spot for this tasty deal!
- Head to a show of The Bucks County Cabaret to eat and be entertained. Spend a night at the Rodeway Inn & Suites enjoying a unique show featuring comedy nights, karaoke, dinner theater and live music. While watching the entertainment, chow down on chicken wings, flatbreads and homemade desserts.
- Whether you're looking for dinner or a quick drink, M.O.M.'s, Maxwell's on Main is the place to be for night life. The bar and restaurant has craft food and beer, plus, a robust entertainment schedule with live music each weekend and special events like trivia and dancing all week long.