Bring your next winter sports tournament to one of Bucks County's premier indoor sports complexes. Bucks County indoor sports facilities can accommodate a multitude of sports, including roller hockey, tennis, gymnastics, cheer-leading, basketball, swimming and more.
• The Newtown Athletic Club features two 10,000 square foot indoor complexes, both featuring regulation collegiate-sized basketball courts. A recent addition to the Club is the 41,000 sq. foot NAC Sports Training Center which can be used for soccer, gymnastics, cheer competitions, sports showcases and training drills. Regulation volleyball courts, a 25-meter pool and a 10,000 square foot indoor turf field are among the other facilities at the NAC. Amenities include private locker rooms, fitness and dance studios, the NACafe and a 32,000 sq. foot youth recreation facility.
• Looking for some indoor adventure fun? The Doylestown Rock Gym and Adventure Center is a premiere indoor rock climbing gym with 12,000 square feet of indoor rock climbing surfaces including equipment such as overhangs, boulders, caves, and cracks. The facility is suitable for all ages and levels of rock climbers and offering lessons for beginners and advanced level lessons too.
• Home of the Bucks County Curling Club, The Bucks County Ice Sports Center is a full service ice arena with two state of the art indoor rinks. In 2015, the club took over rink two as a dedicated curling-only facility with year-round ice. With a multitude of events including learn to curl sessions and teambuilding events, there is something for everyone.
• Grundy Arena, located in the heart of Bristol Borough , is a historic skating facility with two indoor rinks and stadium seating. Including a fully stocked pro-shop and snack bar, Grundy Arena has everything for the winter sports fan. Grundy Arena also features a weight room, turf room as well as a private party room.
• The Sun National Bank Center, located nearby to Bucks County in Trenton, NJ has hosted many large events such as concerts, basketball tournaments and circuses since it opened in 1999. The arena can hold up to 10,000 guests including club seats and luxury suites and is 32,500 square feet.