Ale Trail Beer Releases
The breweries along the Bucks County Ale Trail are always releasing new brews. Keep up-to-date by following along on their social media channels, as well as the below list to see what’s on tap each season! Try them all – if you can – and don’t forget to check off each stop on your digital passport!
Fall 2020: New Releases
From pumpkin and cinnamon to nutmeg and spruce, the changeover to fall brings out some delicious seasonal picks along the Bucks County Ale Trail. Try these brand-new brews releasing this fall with your passport!
- Free Will Brewing Company
- Hazel's Brunch Stout – A stout brewed with hazelnut and coffee from Homestead Coffee Roasters' Arise for this taproom only release (6% ABV).
- Cinnamon Vanilla Stout – This stout is flavored with real vanilla beans and high quality cinnamon. The flavors are subtle and not over the top (6% ABV).
- TBD Cinnamon Vanilla Stout – The name is yet to be set, but the flavors are already! Stay tuned for this tasty tap later in the fall.
- Great Barn Farm to Glass Tap Room
- Two Kids No Cash Double IPA – Great Barn is doing their part to fuel the economic recovery by giving you 8.2% ABV on your investment. Brewed with Pennsylvania grown and malted barley, flaked oats and wheat, this double IPA is packed with flavor. It is smooth and juicy with restrained bitterness, also dry-hopped to the point of silliness with Citra and Mandarina Bavaria. Online pre-orders and farm pick up available, as well as in cans and on tap (later in the season) at the New Hope taproom. (8.2% ABV).
- Mad Princes Brewing
- Snow Eater – A SMaSH Harvest Ale brewed with Avery Mountain Chinook Hops and Munich I Malt.
- Moss Mill Brewing Co.
- Pine2Pink Ale – A pale ale with strawberries, cherries and vanilla, double-dry hopped with Cashmere. The fruit gives this beer a wonderful aroma and fruity after taste. Cashmere hops bring smooth herbal and melon notes, while the vanilla works to knit the flavors together. This drinkable pale ale is only 4.7% making it quite approachable. A portion of the proceeds form Pine2Pink Ale go to support Pine2Pink, a great organization in Bucks County who supports the cost of daily living for local women with breast cancer.
- Naked Brewing Co.
- COVET Pineapple Mango Sour Ale -- Fun and whimsical, yet deeply, seductive and desired, COVET is designed to be the fruited sour series that you yearn to possess. Brewed with wheat, oats, and a bit of milk sugar for a tiny tinge of sweetness to temper the tartness, we then conditioned the beer on a luxurious amount of pineapple and mango puree, giving way to an unbridled explosion of tropical fruit goodness. Traveling to faraway islands might be a bit harder these days, but one sip of this mouthwatering beer smoothie, and you’ll be magically transported to paradise. Mango and pineapple joyously tickle your tongue and tantalize the taste buds, leaving you wanting more. (6.9% ABV).
- Newtown Brewing Co.
- Those Aren’t Pillows – Named after the great Thanksgiving classic, Planes, Trains & Automobiles, this brew is packed with sweet potatoes, butternut squash and mini marshmallows. Spiced with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves along with milk sugar and dark brown sugar. Then conditioned on Maple Syrup and Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla. Think of a deliciously sweet, sweet potato casserole with mini marshmallows! Served on nitro. (9.4% ABV).
- The Proper Brewing Co.
- Prop-tober Fest -- If you long to visit Germany’s Octoberfest, the Prop-Toberfest (Marzen) brew can give you a preview its German malts and hops. (5.8% ABV).
- Second Sin Brewing
- This fall, they’ll be releasing a new beer each week. Currently they have them planned through the end of November, but plan to continue releasing weekly for the foreseeable future. Anyone interested can see what we're putting out by following them on social media.
- Tilt’em Back Brewing Company
- I’d Tap That – A hazy pale ale, great mouth feel yet subtle notes of pine and dankness. This beer pleases both Pale Ale lovers and New England IPA lovers.
- Warwick Farm Brewing
- Double Mosaic -- Expect a smooth and creamy Double IPA that highlights one of our favorite hops, Mosaic. Oats were added to the mash to help create a smooth and soft mouthfeel.(8.2% ABV).