- Sweet Spots
- Bucks County Driving Tours
- Quaker Meetinghouse Driving Tour
SHADY BROOK FARM: GROWING FAMILY FUN
Fun is always in season at Shady Brook Farm!
For more than 100 years, the Fleming family has been
building a local legacy down on the farm. Their main crop is growing entertaining events for families to enjoy.
T. Herman Fleming founded the farm in Andalusia in 1913 to grow wholesale crops for Philadelphia area markets. Since then, the Flemings moved to Lower Makefield and added
more than 100 acres.
Throughout the year, the farm helps people create memories with seasonal special events and festivals.
Find out more below, click and drag on the image to the right to rotate for a panoramic view and check out the full list of places Visit Bucks County "trekked" with Google.
• During Strawberry Fun Days, visitors can be a farmer for the and pick their own strawberries. Or ride the tractor to and from the berry fields. Then, tour the rest of the farm, make arts and crafts, hop on inflatable attractions and grab a scoop of Uncle Dave's ice cream.
• PumpkinFest in the fall includes a wagon ride down to the patch to find a pumpkin, a giant corn maze and more! At nightfall on weekends, the family-friendly farm turns into a den of terror.
• Experience the magic of millions of lights illuminating acres of farmland at Shady Brook Farm's Holiday Light Show. For a unique experience, take a tractor ride through their whimsical displays. The lights come on beginning November 22 and will shine bright through January 4.
In addition to their family fun events, Shady Brook Farm
grows acres of pick-your-own crops that visitors can enjoy year-round! Their offerings include apples in August through October, blueberries and blackberries in July and August, peaches in August and September, pumpkins in September and October and strawberries in May and June.
The farm market is open year-round and provides locally
grown produce, deli and dairy products and gardening needs.
Guests can also play on the playground or sip a glass of
Rose Bank Winery wine. There's always something fun
happening at Shady Brook Farm!