A tourism marketing partnership with Visit Bucks County gives your business the visibility, tools, resources and connections to capture your share of the tourism dollars spent in this region.
When you partner with Visit Bucks County, your business gains access to the tourism office's team of industry experts working to drive tourism and create economic impact in Bucks County through marketing, sales, social media, public relations and educational initiatives. The tourism office's experienced Visitor Information Center staff at two Visitor Centers (Bensalem and Quakertown) are equipped with knowledge to send visitors and locals to your doorstep.
In addition to consumer travel, Visit Bucks County targets sports tournaments, motorcoach groups, meetings, special events and weddings. For more information about our involvement with these markets, please view the showcases, trade shows and events page.
Benefits of being an Industry Partner:
- One free website listing on VisitBucksCounty.com that is visible from any digital platform with internet access. This listing includes: business name, address, phone number, website link, email link, logo/primary image, 50 word written description, links to social media channels, TripAdvisor and OpenTable accounts, and three images* on the business’s landing page.
*Businesses that fall into the ‘accommodations’ category will be allotted six images on the businesses landing page in order to show rooms and specific amenities offered.
- Opportunity to submit your event (complimentary) to the VisitBucksCounty.com event calendar, one of the top-visited website pages. (Events must take place within the Bucks County Region — and be of interest to a visitor — to be included.)
- Access to the Partner Hub, a behind-the-scenes communications space through VisitBucksCounty.com. This Hub allows you to manage the information included in your listing on our website, connect your social media channels to your listing, update photos and announcements.
- Opportunities to purchase website upgrades and gain increased exposure through Miles and print advertisements through Visit Bucks County. If you have questions, contact IndustryRelations@VisitBucksCounty.com.
- Appropriate multiple categories for Consumer, Meetings, Wedding & Celebrations, Sports and Groups.
- Opportunity to receive leads for Groups, Weddings & Celebrations, Meetings and Sports.
- Consideration for listing in official Visit Bucks County print collateral and digital content (if applicable).
- Consideration for social media promotion on Visit Bucks County channels and public relations inclusion.
- Opportunity to host travel writers and/or familiarizations tours with group, meeting, sports and wedding planners.
- Various sponsorship opportunities to gain exposure to the local community and visitors.
- Communication and industry updates from Visit Bucks County including e-newsletters.
- Qualify for the special offers section and event posting on the website calendar of events.
- Access to networking and educational opportunities through Visit Bucks County including our Annual Meeting & Luncheon.
- Quantities of VBC printed collateral to distribute at your facility.
- Opportunity for non-profits to apply for tourism grants twice a year through Visit Bucks County.
- Opportunity to sell tours and tickets via the OnceThere booking module on the Visit Bucks County website.
*Partnership is based on VBC discretion.