Large Wedding Parties Welcome in Bucks
Planning a wedding with a large guest list can be hard, but Bucks County has venues to fit even the largest gatherings. From museums and castles to bed and breakfasts and wineries, Bucks County has plenty of large-scale venues that still maintain an intimate feel. Whether you want an all-in-one option or are just looking for a reception facility, you won't have to leave anyone off your guest list with a Bucks County wedding.
• Feel like royalty on your wedding day at Andalusia. This Greek revival mansion along the Delaware River is ideal for a grand waterfront wedding. The property has five different settings for your ceremony, ensuring you have the perfect space for you and all of your guests. Say "I do" on the porch as you watch the river flow or enjoy the beautiful serenity of Andalusia's gardens with up to 300 of your closest friends and family.
• Experience a rustic wedding at The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm. The Inn's new stone bank barn, which can accommodate up to 500 people, is the definition of rustic elegance. The tree-lined drive, gazebos and acres of gardens and pastures provide a countryside feel for your big day. Barley Sheaf's 300-year-old colonial estate is perfectly suited to accommodate your large guest list.
• Enhance your special day with historic elegance at the Pearl S. Buck House and Historic Site. The former home of acclaimed humanitarian and Nobel Prize Winner Pearl S. Buck is ideal for large gatherings. Up to 350 guests can enjoy the scenic beauty of Upper Bucks County. Take awe-inspiring photographs on the manicured grounds and leave a lasting impression by purchasing an engraved brick to be placed in the Preservation Walkway.
• The historic Pen Ryn Mansion & Bellevoir Manor provides colonial charm for even the largest of weddings. This enchanting riverfront property provides exceptional views of the Delaware River and is the perfect setting for an outdoor ceremony. Take the reception inside to the 4500-square-foot Belle Voir Ballroom. This elegant space can fit more than 400 guests, while adding an extra touch of class to your celebration.
• Host your reception in the spacious Forest Ballroom at the Radisson Hotel in Trevose. One of the largest reception spaces in the county, the Forest Ballroom's 7,350 square feet can comfortably fit up to 500 guests with ample space for dancing and mingling. And with nearly 300 rooms, all of your guests will have a place to rest their head after the party.
• The University Ballroom at the Sheraton Bucks County is one of the premier spaces in the county. At nearly 5000 square feet, the Ballroom offers banquet seating for 320 guests with a large dance floor. A spacious foyer leading into the room is great for a cocktail hour and quiet conversation area.
• The Old World-inspired Fisher's Tudor House in Bensalem has 10 available rooms to accommodate any size reception. The largest of the rooms is the Versailles Ballroom, a beautiful space that can comfortably fit 500. The 7,000-square-foot room features a spacious dance floor and a separate room for pre-reception cocktail hours.
• Have an out-of-this-world wedding at The Fuge! Formerly a training center for NASA astronauts, the Fuge is now one of the largest event facilities in Bucks County. The 11,000-square-foot main room provides plenty of room for dinner, dancing and cocktails. A state-of-the-art sound system, LED lighting and two 38-foot video screens are available to make your dream wedding a reality.