We Love Wednesdays at the TDBA! Great tribute acts on Wednesday nights, June through September. Bensalem Township's Annual Fall Festival is the first Saturday in October. Featuring an evening concert & fireworks.
- Days & Hours of Operation: Concerts will begin at 7pm unless noted otherwise. Gates open at 6pm. Season Pass holders can enter at 5:30pm.
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Wednesday nights, June through September
- Public Restroom(s):
- Handicap Accessible:
- Payment Policy: NO advance ticket sales. Tickets can be purchased at amphitheater entrance starting at 6pm on concert nights. Cash only at gate. Discount Season Passes are available visit www.tdbankamphitheater.com for more info.
- Cancel policy: Concerts are rain or shine unless conditions prevent show from being held. Then, in most cases, they are canceled and not rescheduled.
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description The amphitheater can accommodate 3,000+ people in open lawn seating. Amenities include restrooms, concession stand, plenty of parking, and is ADA compliant. A Hospitality Plaza is available to sponsors and community groups for special gatherings in conjunction with concerts and other shows! No alcoholic beverages or pets permitted. Smoking only in designated area of park.