FANTASTIC FARM WEDDINGS
If you love the countryside, then you'll fall head over heels for Bucks County's farm wedding venues. Plan the perfect rustic ceremony or reception at one of the region's gorgeous outdoor barns, nature centers and farms.
• Plan your wedding at Ash Mill Farm, where you'll be in the lap of luxury from your arrival until the last guest waves goodbye. This 10-acre working sheep farm lies just outside the lively streets of New Hope and creates the perfect backdrop for your wedding. Enjoy the farm fresh air with a customized wedding under the outdooor tent or in the barn. Then relax in style afterwards in Ash Mill's on-site guest suites.
• Set among 200 acres, the Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm offers the perfect combination of history and elegance for your wedding. This historic 300-year-old Colonial estate offers numerous packages to meet every need, including a personal wedding coordinator and delicious catering options. Whether you're hosting an intimate gathering for thirty in the farm's conservatory or an elegant bash for three hundred in the outdoor tent, the Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm will make your wedding day unforgettable.
• Find the perfect spot for your wedding among the 110-acres that Playwicki Farm has to offer. Toast to your new union in the apple orchard or say "I do" in the Beech and Oak woodlands. With the variety of landscapes in this beautiful nature center, you can plan an outdoor wedding unique to you.
• In addition to the historic features throughout Tinicum Park, you can find the perfect barn to hold your special day. With a romantic wooded backdrop, this rental barn will be the perfect setting for your ceremony or reception photos. Here, you can customize your wedding with your favorite catering and decorations. Make this a one of a kind rustic wedding!
• The love between you and your new spouse will bloom alongside the gorgeous wildflowers at Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve. Say your vows among nature and party with your friends and family beside the beautiful pond garden. Site rental includes use of the stone patio surrounding the pond as well as the surrounding lawn area, accommodating 115-175 guests.
• There are endless locations in the 100 acres at Hortulus Farm Garden & Nursery that are picture-perfect for your wedding ceremony or reception. This 18th-century farmstead offers everything you need, including a full tented wedding and reception in the award-winning gardens and two exclusive agents to assist you throughout the entire wedding-planning process.
• Enjoy a unique wedding ceremony and reception at one of the three venues located at Rose Bank Winery that can accommodate up to 250 guests. Give your wedding a taste of rustic elegance at this scenic winery with plenty of space to dance the night away. Whether you want a traditional sit-down dinner or a casual buffet, Rose Bank can accommodate your needs.
• Built in 1812, originally as a dairy farm, Durham Hill Farm stands as one of Bucks County’s most historic and rustic stone bank barns. The farm specializes in weddings and other special events with indoor and outdoor space, ceremony space, a carriage house and authentic 19th century rentals. Create lifelong memories with your loved ones on this elegant, local farm.