VALENTINE'S DAY EVENTS
Love is in the air in Bucks County! Come celebrate Valentine's Day with the special person or people in your life with a perfect day and night filled with delicious food, entertainment and more. Go above & beyond and plan a romantic weekend getaway in Bucks County for you and your sweetheart.
Note: This information reflects the 2016 season. Please check back for 2017 details.
THINGS TO DO:
• Make it a sentimental weekend with a stay at the Radison Hotel Northeast Philadelphia February 12-14. Book your room and enjoy a champagne toast upon your arrival, a delectable dinner followed by a performance from the world-famous Duprees, and a hot breakfast the next morning. Can't make the whole weekend? Just come for dinner and the show; DJ Lou Costello will also be on-hand providing musical entertainment throughout the night.
• Celebrate Valentine's Day under the sea in a unique dining experience at the Adventure Aquarium February 13. That's A-Moray Valentine's Event is an adults-only evening that includes a buffet dinner and dessert, an after-hours Aquarium experience, up close sessions with animals and much more. Make your date's night even more special by adding a "Diver-gram" where divers display a personal message in the 760,000 gallon Ocean Realm exhibit!
• Come dance the night away February 13 at Parx Casino with the Don't Call Me Francis Band. You'll be sure to have a great time with one of the most requested bands in the region!
• Did you know February is Heart Health Awareness Month? Come meet author Marylou Streznewski on February 14 at the Doylestown Bookshop, and hear about her battle and triumph over heart disease.
• Join the Green Parrot for a Valentine Wine Glass Painting Class, no experience required! Create your own painted wine glasses while sipping and eating in beautiful Newtown.
• Wine lovers rejoice! Wineries on the Bucks County Wine Trail are offering seasonal wine favorites and special pairings and tastings for wine enthusiasts.
• At Crossing Vineyards and Winery, learn about the world's most romantic wine February 12, treat your sweetheart to a romantic candlelit dinner February 13-14 or enjoy wine and chocolate with your loved one February 14.
• Join New Hope Winery for a four-course Valentine's Day dinner and live music in the Rustic President's Room February 14.
• Spend an exciting afternoon with your sweetheart by indulging in a sit-down, guided food and wine tasting February 14 at Sand Castle Winery. Enjoy samples of new and delicious wine paired with delectable morsels. It's the perfect Valentine's Day experience!
• Show someone special how sweet they are with a wine and chocolate pairing featuring Skip's Candy Corner at Chaddsford Winery February 12-14. Each couple will receive a special memento!
• Treat the one you love to dinner and a show. Start off the night with a delicious dinner at one of these Bucks County downtown dining spots. Then, head over to Acting Naturally Inc's production of Steel Magnolias in Langhorne February 11-12.
• Indulge in delicious Italian specialties like Pork Milanese or Salmone al Vino Bianco at Bella Tori at the Mansion for an incredible evening with your loved one February 12-14.
• Charm your valentine with a delectable dinner along the scenic Delaware River and Fall in Love with the Black Bass Hotel February 14-15. The four-course meal features Butternut Squash Soup with Apple Cider Drizzle, Poached Pear and Blue Cheese Tart and Chateaubriand for Two!
• Fill your heart and your stomach this Valentine's Day weekend at the Spring Mill Country Club February 12-14! Choose from a variety of mouth-watering appetizers and entrees that are sure to please you and your sweetheart like Broiled Lobster Tail and Maple Miso Dijon Salmon.
• Start the romantic holiday with a lovely four-course food and wine pairing brunch or dinner at The Raven Restaurant February 14 or you can end the night right by dancing and getting carried away in your loved one's arms at The Love Ball with DJ David Pertilla.
• Enjoy a delightful Valentine's Day brunch or dinner at the Washington House Restaurant February 14. Sip on a complimentary glass of champagne or mimosa with brunch or make it a date night by reserving a table for a luxury four-course meal later on in the day.
• Nothing says "I Love You" more than a romantic weekend February 13-14 with your special someone at the charming Logan Inn. Book a stay and you'll receive champagne and chocolate upon your arrival as well as an exquisite three-course meal.
• Make your dinner reservations at the Spinnerstown Hotel February 14 and dine on special menu items that will make for the perfect sweetheart meal.
• Spend Valentine's Day listening to a live piano and vocal performance by the talented Gene Galligan at the Brick Tavern Inn February 14.
• Celebrate early with your little sweethearts during the Love is in the Air! Valentine Party at the Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library February 10. Perfect for kids ages three through seven, the party will feature crafts, love stories and songs and some sweet treats.
• Bring the kids to BounceU of Langhorne for some Valentine's Day fun! Children 7 and under can wear red as they bounce, create special Valentines and enjoy sweet treats February 12.