VALENTINE'S DAY EVENTS
Love is in the air in Bucks County! Come celebrate Valentine's Day with food, entertainment and a romantic weekend getaway for your sweetheart!
- All aboard the New Hope & Ivyland Railroad for a memorable three-course Valentine's Day Brunch February 11 and 12 or four-course Dinner with your loved one February 10-14.
- Join the Newtown Historic Association for "George & Martha: A Love Story," the historic tale of the first president and his wife.
- Hear Acting Naturally Theatre's telling of "Crimes of the Heart," a hilarious story of three Southern sisters terribly bad day.
• Wine lovers rejoice! Wineries on the Bucks County Wine Trail are offering seasonal wine favorites and special pairings and tastings for wine enthusiasts:
• Spend an exciting afternoon with your special someone by indulging in a sit-down, guided food and wine tasting February 12 or 14 at Sand Castle Winery.
• Treat the one you love to a delicious dinner at one of these Bucks County downtown dining spots.
• Enjoy a fancy four-course Valentine's Day prix fixe dinner at the Washington House Restaurant February 14!
• Make your dinner reservations at the Spinnerstown Hotel February 14 and dine on special menu items that will make for the perfect sweetheart meal.