VALENTINE'S DAY EVENTS
Love is in the air in Bucks County! Come celebrate Valentine's Day with food, entertainment and a romantic weekend getaway for your sweetheart!
- All aboard the New Hope & Ivyland Railroad for a memorable three-course Valentine's Day Brunch February 11 and 12 or four-course Dinner with your loved one February 10-14.
- Join the Newtown Historic Association for "George & Martha: A Love Story," the historic tale of the first president and his wife.
- Hear Acting Naturally Theatre's telling of "Crimes of the Heart," a hilarious story of three Southern sisters terribly bad day.
- From a murder mystery dinner to a romantic winter getaway at the Golden Plough Inn and prix fixe dinner specials at the Cock 'n Bull Restaurant, Buttonwood Grill and Earl's New American, Peddler's Village has everything for Valentine's Day lovers!
- Love is in the air, so take your sweetheart on U.S. Hot Air Balloon Ride at the Inn at Barley Sheaf!
- Wine lovers rejoice! Wineries on the Bucks County Wine Trail are offering seasonal wine favorites and special pairings and tastings for wine enthusiasts:
- Check out special wines or bottles being offered at Buckingham Valley Vineyards, Peace Valley Winery, Rose Bank Winery and Unami Ridge Winery just in time for Valentine's Day!
- At Crossing Vineyards and Winery, wine and dine your sweetheart on February 12 with a special wine and food pairing experience!
- Spend an exciting afternoon with your special someone by indulging in a sit-down, guided food and wine tasting February 12 or 14 at Sand Castle Winery.
- New Hope Winery will offer three specially picked wine flights paired with Lake Champlain chocolates on Feb. 11 and 12.
- Head to Wycombe Vineyards for wine tastings with a pairing of white, milk and dark chocolate fondue on Feb. 11 and 12.
- Treat the one you love to a delicious dinner at one of these Bucks County downtown dining spots.
- Enjoy a fancy four-course Valentine's Day prix fixe dinner at the Washington House Restaurant February 14!
- Make your dinner reservations at the Spinnerstown Hotel February 14 and dine on special menu items that will make for the perfect sweetheart meal.