14 Ways to Celebrate Valentine's Day
Love is in the air in Bucks County! Come celebrate February 14 with these 14 romantic ideas and events.
1) Plan a romantic getaway and stay overnight at one of Bucks County's beautiful B&B's.
2) Treat your sweetheart to some sweets at Crossing Vineyards and Winery on February 11. The popular wine and chocolate pairing class includes instruction, tasting and your own box of Pierre's Chocolate. Or enjoy a romantic five-course gourmet dinner with a bottle of house wine on February 14.
3) Delight your valentine with some delicious dining! Bring the family to brunch on February 11 at The Washington House or book a table for two on February 14 for a fancy four-course meal.
4) Surprise your significant other with the sweet songs of love! Schedule a personal singing session with the Bucks County Country Gentlemen Barbershop Chorus.
7) Dine fireside or riverside at the Centre Bridge Inn with a special menu to celebrate the love of food.
9) Love isn't dead at a murder mystery dinner! Solve a crime while having a good time during "Murder at Mardi Gras" at Fisher's Tudor House.
12) Treat your Valentine and your taste buds to unique brews along the Bucks County Ale Trail.
14) Get lucky at Parx Casino! The new Xcite Center is packed with events, but make your plans early because the shows sell out fast! Then finish the night with delicious food at the new Liberty Bell Gastropub or enjoy the Philly favorite Chickie's & Pete's.