Frankenfield Covered Bridge
- Hollow Horn & Caffrey Roads
- Tinicum, PA 18920
Built in 1872, the Frankenfield Covered Bridge crosses Tinicum Creek only two miles upstream from where the creek flows into the Delaware River. This bridge is one of the longest covered bridges in the county. Height limit: 11 ft 3 in.; Width limit: 12 ft.; Weight limit: Check local postings; Length: 130 ft.
- Days & Hours of Operation: open to vehicle traffic
- Natl Registry of Historic Places: