Sheard's Covered Bridge
- Covered Bridge Rd
- between East Rockhill & Haycock Twp.
- Perkasie, PA 18944
- (215) 453-9997
Built in 1873, Sheard’s Mill Covered Bridge spans the Tohickon Creek near Lake Nockamixon in East Rockhill and Haycock Townships. Out of convenience for farmers, many covered bridges were originally built near mills. The nearby mill was owned by John Clymer and it continued to grind grain for feed and apples for cider into the 1980s.