Countdown to Holiday TreeFest:
Uniquely themed trees, sponsored by Bucks County attractions and business, transform the Visitor Center into a winter wonderland!
Exclusive sponsor of the Bucks County Holiday TreeFest
We are updating our list regularly, check back here often!
Acting Naturally Inc - "An Acting Naturally Christmas"
Artists of Yardley - "Holidays at the Artists of Yardley"
BounceU of Langhorne - "Making Memories"
Bowlero - "Strike the Halls!"
Broken Goblet - "This Tree is Broken"
Bucks Beautiful - "A Journey through Christmas Past"
Bucks County Children's Museum - "Blue Star Tree"
Flower Girl Florist & Gift Shop - "A Cardinal Christmas"
Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Museum & Library - "Happy Hol-EWE-day"
Newtown Arts Company - "Tis Our Season"
Pennsbury Manor - "William Penn's Legacy"
Pineapple Hill Inn Bed & Breakfast - "Walking in a Winter Wonderland"
Silver Lake Nature Center - "Natures Gifts"
Sposabella Bridal - "Bridal Glamour"
The Johnsville Centrifuge & Science Museum - "NADC: 50 Years of Aviation"
The Tea Can Company - "Candy Tea Tree"
Trainpops Attic - "Unsung Heroes"
Washington Crossing Historic Park - "Christmas at the Farm and Mill"
Without a Cue Productions LLC - "Homicide On Holly"
"Holidays for Heroes"
Give back this holiday season by participating in the American Red Cross “Holidays for Heroes” regional program.
- Create generic “Thank You” cards, with various themes, that can be used throughout the year. Please be mindful of the salutation on these cards. They can be distributed to veterans, active duty and members of the Reserve and National Guard in our community.
- Ensure that all cards are signed and include a short message.
- Write heartfelt sentiments, keep messages positive and upbeat. Please remember cards will be delivered locally (do not include “come home safe” or “get well” messaging).
- Make cards more meaningful to a wide variety of recipients by using “Dear Service Member, Family or Veteran” or “Dear Hero” rather than any more specific language.
- Each card does not need its own envelope, as envelopes will be removed from all cards before distribution.
Click here if you wish to provide financial support for Red Cross services to the Armed Forces.
Do not give personal information such as home or email addresses. Please refrain from using glitter, as it could exacerbate existing health issues of wounded, ill or injured recipients. Do not include inserts of any kind.