NEW HOPE AREA RESTAURANT WEEK
Delaware River Towns 2017 Restaurant Week
Visit both sides of the Delaware River between March 19 and 23 to sample the delicious fare that New Hope, Lambertville and more have to offer. This year, participating restaurants are offering prix fixe dining menus ranging from $20 to $35. Whatever you choose, more than 33 restaurants are offering tasty dishes that are sure to please.
• With 40-foot ceilings, a 30-foot mural, stained glass windows, antique furnishings and delicious New Orleans-style food, Marsha Brown is one of your must-stop locations for Restaurant Week. Feast your eyes on the 125-year old church while your taste-buds delight in fabulous Creole-inspired food like fried catfish, jambalaya and much more.
• At the Black Bass Hotel, you'll be dining on American and European cuisine at one of Bucks County's most historic inns. Overlooking the Delaware River, this restaurant and tavern features live entertainment, excellent ambiance and an elegant river deck.
• Sit down to an elegant dinner along the Delaware Canal at the Golden Pheasant Inn. Serving locally-sourced American cuisine, a meal at the Golden Pheasant is sure to put a smile on your face and warmth in your heart.
• For a refined taste, come to the Logan Inn. Built in the early 1700s, the restaurant serves up New American cuisine in an American Continental setting, offering steaks, chops, seafood, raw bar and more.
• Dine in a restored 19th century train station when you make Lambertville Station one of your stops during New Hope Restaurant Week. The Station's New American Cuisine features signature dishes such as Chesapeake Lump Crab Cakes and Rack of Lamb. Be sure to visit the newly-renovated Wine Cellar downstairs for a cozy atmosphere and impressive collection of wines from around the world.
• The award-winning restaurant at The Raven offers eclectic menus for every diner with an extensive wine list to add the perfect touch. The beautifully crafted oak-paneled walls, friendly bartenders, colorful guests, fabulous music and some of the best drinks in town make the bar a must for travelers from all over the world.
• Dish is excited to share their love for food and hospitality during lunch and dinner the historic Lambertville House Hotel. Known for fresh flavorful food, impeccable customer service and creative style, Dish is at your service in the kitchen. The menu features small plates, Cheese & Fine Charcuterie. The menu is updated frequently and seasonally adjusted to bring guests a most delicious experience.