- All Things to Do
- Attractions & Tours
- Arts & Culture
- Aviation/Hot Air Balloons
- Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Casino & Racing
- Outdoor Recreation
- Religious Shrines & Churches
- Special Offers
BUCKS COUNTY WINE TRAIL
Cheers! Sip your way through beautiful Bucks County on the Bucks County Wine Trail, encompassing hundreds of acres of vineyards with beautiful views and fresh air scented with the bounty of grapes. Visitors are invited to experience the rich heritage behind our wines expertly crafted by local vintners. Tour through Bucks County’s vineyards and taste the superior grapes in its bucolic countryside.
Indulge in a sip (or two!) and raise your glass to the handcrafted wines of Bucks County. See all the wineries on the wine trail here.
• As one of Pennsylvania’s first farm wineries, Buckingham Valley Vineyards was founded in 1970, a few years after the Pennsylvania Farm Winery Act was started. Stroll through the lush vineyards and choose from more than a dozen varieties of wine to sample. Tastings are complimentary on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
• Located less than a mile away from the site where George Washington crossed the Delaware River, Crossing Vineyards and Winery in Washington Crossing sits on a 200 year old estate. Taste award-winning wines or tour the property that was part of the original land grant from the King of England to William Penn in the 1600s.
• Sip on a chilled glass of wine in a rustic 18th-century barn at New Hope Winery. Pick your spot at the tasting bar to sample a few of their delicious wines or browse the barn’s gift shop that features dazzling glassware, antiques and wine accessories.
• Enjoy the view of lush pastures and Southdown Babydoll sheep at Rose Bank Winery in Newtown. Saturday tours give visitors a look at the 1719 manor house, three story barn and lavish vineyards. Savor the flavor of their red and white wines and American fruit wines Thursday through Sunday at a tasting.
• Eighteen varieties of grapes are grown on the 22-acre farm and 6-acre vineyard at Rushland Ridge Vineyards nestled in the peaceful countryside of Jamison. Get cozy in the winery’s tasting room, which features a warm wood burning stove. After enjoying a free tasting, guests can purchase their favorite bottled wines or fresh produce.
• The grapes at Sand Castle Winery in Erwinna receive royal treatment to make the finest wines. The tour of the vineyards and regal castle greets guests with an extraordinary view overlooking miles of the vineyard and Delaware River Valley. The winery tour also features a 7,000 square foot and 30-foot deep wine cellar. Tours are available seven days a week.
• The family owned Wycombe Vineyards in Furlong produces an average of 15 different red, white and sweet wines yearly. Guests are invited to bring their lunch to enjoy in the outdoor seating area overlooking the picturesque vineyards. Lay the vineyard’s rows end to end for six miles of sumptuous grapevines.
• Head to Upper Bucks County to taste wines from one of the newest wineries in Bucks County. The first vines at Unami Ridge Winery in Quakertown were hand-planted in 2005. Located just above Unami Creek, the winery boasts a new tasting room where guests can sample a number of red and white wines.
Fun Tip: Book a tour individually with each winery to get educated on the skills of wine-making and enjoy our award-winning wines or hop aboard the Tastings and Tours bus, our local winery tour guide.
Bucks County Spotlight
More Things to Do:
A once in a lifetime phenomenon will sweep the nation on August 21! Visiting Bucks County during this...
Plan your next #BucksCountyEscape with an interesting twist! "Escape Rooms" have been sweeping the...
When the weather's nice, grab the pole and head down to the ole fishin' hole! Bucks County's...
Enjoy fresh greens from these restaurants around Bucks County all year round! From meaty to vegan, or...