No matter what time of year, Bucks County always has something fun for you to discover.
Float along the shimmering Delaware River in the hot summer sun, sip some wine on a cool fall afternoon, get in the holiday spirit with a performance at one of Bucks County's fine theaters or thaw out with a spring festival. Bucks County is truly a destination for all seasons.
For more information on these and many other events, check out our Events Calendar.
• Peddler's Village Strawberry Festival - Be sure to satisfy your sweet-tooth by tasting the uniquely presented strawberries from several vendors.
• Bucks County Designer House and Gardens Tour - Admire the handiwork of area designers as they transform a Bucks County home into something spectacular!
• Annual Spring Art Show at Cedar Maze - Feel inspired while observing the sculpture garden and studio in the extravagant Steven R. Snyder home.
• Moravian Pottery and Tile Works Festival - Here you'll be in awe of the handmade tiles and mosaics that were carefully crafted and inspired by the founder, Henry Chapman Mercer.
• Arts Alive! - Have a look around at some of the area's finest artists, along with original crafts.
• New Hope Pride Week and Parade - Come celebrate diversity during this week-long festivity in an artsy and LGBT-friendly town.
• Mother's Day Weekend Craft Show at Byers' Choice - Bring your mothers to enjoy this fun-filled weekend of crafts and Byers' Choice Carolers!
• Civil War Reenactment - Learn how Pennsylvania quickly became prepared for the Civil War in this educational and riveting reenactment.
• Washington Crossing Brewfest - Excite your taste buds with more than 50 local and regional craft brewers and their samplings.
• Bucks County Wine Trail Spring Tour - Raise your glasses to some of Bucks County's best wineries with beautiful views.
• Annual Bristol Antique Auto Show - On the first Sunday of May, see custom and classic American and foreign cars on display in Bristol during the longest running antique car show in Bucks County.
• Sacred Arts Festival - Watch demonstrators use ink, glass, paint and music to create beautiful expressions of faith in the Bryn Athyn Historic District.
• Bucks County SpringFest - Come and learn from the experts, explore kids activity centers and find out more about nature centers, parks, gardens and more in the Bucks County Visitor Center in Bensalem.
• NBA Welcome Day-The Street Fair with Flair -Artists, crafters, vendors and fun activites for the whole family fill Sycamore Street in Newtown.
• Newtown Irish Festival - Enjoy live entertainment to celebrate St. Patrick's Day at the Green Parrot Restaurant in Newtown.
• McCoole's Spring Beer Festival - McCoole's at the Historic Red Lion Inn presents its popular event featuring live music, great food and craft vendors.
• Fonthill's Old Fashioned 4th of July - Join us for this patriotic holiday with games, contests, and plenty of food!
• Annual Peach Social - Enjoy Angel Food Cake topped with fresh peaches and ice cream and other peach desserts courtesy of the Bristol Cultural & Historical Foundation.
• Annual New Hope Automobile Show - You won't want to miss these antique and classic automobiles that compete for awards in this welcoming town.
• Bucks Beautiful Kitchen & Garden Tour - Visit six extraordinary Bucks County properties for a new experience each year.
• Middletown Grange Fair - Enjoy free entertainment, attractions, vendors, and plenty of great food during this family-friendly fair in August.
• Bucks County Quilt Show - This annual exhibit features more than 100 quilts hanging from 25-foot high beams in the Bucks County Visitor Center.
• Polish-American Festival at Our Lady of Czestochowa - All are welcome to this annual event to experience plenty of original crafts, food, and entertainment.
• Annual Brews & Bites - Tap into history and taste beer and food on the 43-acre grounds of the 17th century Pennsbury Manor country estate.
• Delaware Canal Festival - A summer festival on the Delaware Canal, this festival includes a decorated duck contest, en plein air art, kayaking, cardboard boat regatta, food, music and more!
• Tinicum Arts Festival at Tinicum Park - Get involved with this year's Arts Fest at Tinicum Park and discover new treasures made by local artists.
• Flea Market-Craft Fair in the Park - Crafters, vendors, organizations, household items and more are featured at this fun event in Silver Lake Nature Center.
• New Hope Garden Tour - Join us for this kid-friendly and self-guided tour through vibrant Bucks County Gardens.
• Upper Bucks Brewfest - More than 60 craft beers, local wineries, restaurants, vendors and entertainment highlight at the Quakertown Train Station.
• Peddler's Village Bluegrass & Blueberries Festival - Have fun swaying to bluegrass & country music, while munching on sweet blueberry treats.
• Peddler's Village Peach Festival and Annual Sidewalk Sale - Enjoy various peach treats and sizzling savings in every shop.
• The Count's Halloween Spooktacular at Sesame Place - Bring the whole family to Sesame Place to experience some spooky and fun events!
• Annual Holiday Small Works Show - Talented local artists are featured at Canal Frame-Crafts Gallery.
• Historic Fallsington Day - There will be endless entertainment, crafts, flea markets, tours, and food at this wonderful celebration.
• Bucks County Dragon Boat Festival - This family-friendly event offers a day of fun, culture and competition.
• Annual Historic Bristol Day - Attend this free street fair filled with activities for the whole family, including a car show!
• Froehlich's Farm Fall Festival - Fall's not complete without a festival to celebrate the changing leaves, the chill in the air and, of course, Halloween!
• Valley of Fear and Haunted Hayride - Get spooked on a ride through the darkest woods, and experience new thrills and attractions.
• Sleepy Hollow Hayride/House in the Hollow - Explore and uncover scary surprises that you'll never forget!
• Village Renaissance Faire - The Middletown Grange Fairgrounds are transformed into the ultimate family festival with stories, history, crafts, entertainment and food.
• Doylestown Arts Festival - Join us in Doylestown's largest annual festival to eat great food, listen to live music and discover beautiful art.
• Shady Brook Farm Fall Fest - Don't miss the farm's favorite time of year with wagon rides, pumpkin picking and lots more family fun!
• Peddler's Scarecrow Festival - See the scarecrows that local businesses and organizations create to be displayed throughout this quaint village.
• Peddler's Apple Festival - Sample some of the area's best apple-themed treats, while enjoying this 18th Century shopping village.
• Bensalem Fall Festival - This day-long festival promotes friendship and good will with family entertainment, a car show, amusements and food.
• New Hope Annual Outdoor Juried Arts & Crafts Festival - Find some of Bucks County's best arts and crafts, while also satisfying your appetite at one of the delicious restaurants in town.
• Autumn Alive Festival - Quakertown Alive! attracts 8,000 people with this all day festival featuring kids' activities, a pet parade and cupcake and scarecrow contests.
• Annual Bucks County Holiday Treefest - Get into the holiday spirit with this free admission festival with uniquely decorated trees.
• Shady Brook Farm Holiday Light Show - Experience the joy through a ride around the thoughtfully selected light show.
• A Very Furry Christmas at Sesame Place - Join your furry friends at Sesame Place for a holiday celebratory event!
• North Pole Express on the New Hope & Ivyland Railroad- Come aboard for this magical journey to the North Pole this holiday season.
• Holly Nights at Pennsbury Manor - Enjoy this celebration by candlelight with bonfires, carolers, tours and more!
• Grand Illumination Celebration at Peddler's Village - Start off your holiday season with the light display ceremony switched on by Santa himself.
• New Hope-Lambertville Winter Festival - Head to this festival that features a parade, cook-off, concerts, food, and more!
• Pearl S. Buck Festival of Trees - All are welcome to celebrate the holidays by touring more than a dozen beautifully decorated trees.
• Annual Washington's Christmas Day Crossing - Watch and participate in this reenactment with colonial-era games and more.