Research & Reports
Visit Bucks County conducts primary research and also relies upon external organizations to provide data on a variety of measurements in the travel and hospitality industry. Listed below are Visit Bucks County’s research partners generating statistics to define the impact of the visitor economy.
- Visit Bucks County
- 2021 Bucks County Tourism Economic Impact Report:
- 2021 Annual Report
- If planning to use this data, please reach out to Kelley Keeling, Senior Research & Destination Development Manger, KelleyK@VisitBucksCounty.com and source Visit Bucks County and any noted sources.
- U.S. Travel Association
- Monthly Travel Outlook provided
- Pennsylvania Tourism Office
- Various reports, including Annual Economic Impact of Travel
- Visit Philadelphia
- Provides annual economic impact, jobs and tax data to Philadelphia’s surrounding counties
- VBC subscribes to monthly reports that outlines occupancy, ADR, RevPar and several other key indicators for hotel/bed and breakfast overnight stays in Bucks County.
- EConsult Solutions, Inc.
- Tourism economic consultant
- Tourism Economics
- Tourism marketing research and forecasting partner
- Destination Analysts
- Tourism marketing research partner
If you are a local stakeholder and would like to stay up-to-date with Visit Bucks County’s initiatives, please reach out to Kelley Keeling, Senior Research & Destination Development Manager, KelleyK@VisitBucksCounty.com.