- 3690 River Rd
- Lumberville, PA 18933
- (215) 297-5661
Located in the quaint riverside village of Lumberville, the 1740 House is just 5 miles up river from the commercial centers of New Hope and Lambertville. The Inn has 24 fully equipped rooms, all with river views – offering the perfect backdrop for a weekend getaway or a long-term stay. Guest rooms feature some of the finest views of the Delaware River in all of Bucks County.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Total # of Sleeping Rooms: 24
- Children Welcome: Age Restriction
- Corridors: Indoor
- Fitness Center: Not Available
- Full Service Restaurant: Yes, open 5 days per week
- Last Restoration: 2011
- Outdoor Louge/Seating Area:
- Pets Allowed:
- Policy-Check in: 2pm Guests arriving after 5pm should notify the innkeeper.
- Policy-Check Out: 11am
- Policy-Deposit: 50% deposit of the total room charges
- Pool: None
- Adjoining Rooms: Yes
- Private Dining Room:
- Seating Capacity - Outdoor: 50
- Description The 1740 House hosts a variety of events, including small weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate meetings, and more.
- Reception Capacity 25
- Space Notes Our tavern is open Wednesday thru Sunday from 3pm to 9pm. We do not allow smoking in guest rooms. Smoking is permitted outdoors.
- Sleeping Rooms 24