Core Creek Park
- Middletown Township, south of Newtown
- East of Route 413 on Tollgate Rd
- Langhorne, PA 19047
- (215) 757-0571
- Days & Hours of Operation: Park Hours 8am to Sunset. Off-Leash Dog Park Open 7am to Sunset, 7 Days a Week (Weather and Conditions Permitting). 2014 Access Cards required. Bucks County Parks and Recreation office open Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
- Pet Friendly:
- Public Restroom(s):
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Core Creek Boat Rental Hours of Operations (Weather Permitting) - Spring: Opens 1st Saturday in May Weekends and Holidays only 9am-6:15pm. Late Spring/Summer: Mid June to Labor Day Weekdays 11am-6:15pm. Weekends and Holidays 9am-6:15pm. Late Summer/Early Fall: September (after Labor Day) Weekends only 11am-6:15pm.
- Description Private Group Picnic Areas available (100 people). Full payment is expected at the time the reservation is made with a valid gift card or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Picnic pavilions can be reserved from 11 months (to the day) to two days in advance. Reservations made on Sundays can only be made for one day less than 11 months. The "reservation day" begins at 7am (not 12am) Eastern Standard Time. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in all Pennsylvania state parks.