The Spring Garden Mill and the Miller's House (the home next to the Mill) were constructed in 1819, when five acres were sold to a mason who saw the opportunity to power his mill from the waters of the Neshaminy Creek. In 1867, the Mill burned in a fire that left the building an empty stone shell. It remained that way until 1878, when a new mill interior was built inside the old walls. The building has been converted into a theatre, the original architecture has not been altered. The building remains an important example of a grist mill from the early 1800's.