Escape to Philadelphia's beautiful countryside for a romantic getaway for two. See the rolling hills, lush landscapes and small town charm that will leave you wanting to come back to Bucks County again and again. Abandon your daily routine and spend quality time with your loved one in these adults-only bed and breakfasts.
- Experience the AAA 4-Diamond lodging of the Inn at Bowman's Hill. The five-acre manicured estate is set in the serene countryside near New Hope. The Inn at Bowman's Hill offers 8 rooms and suites, heated two-person whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, king-size featherbeds and a heated pool. Enjoy a relaxing massage for two in the privacy of your suite before stepping away to visit the Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve or to enjoy a day of shopping and dining in New Hope's vibrant downtown.
- Make your trip the countryside extra special with a stay at Ash Mill Farm, a working sheep farm with five cozy guest rooms and two private cottages. Spend a night in the romantic Shepards Cottage, complete with in-room Jacuzzi and potbelly fireplace.
- The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm
- Black Bass Hotel
- Enjoy a luxurious getaway that you will never forget at the Woolverton Inn. All stress will fizzle away when you ease yourself into a warm and comforting whirlpool tub or let everything go as you enjoy a calming massage in the privacy of your own room. The elegant Manor House and private cottages are surrounded by 100 acres of serenity.
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful Bucks County countryside at The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm. The historic inn offers elegant private cottages and suites. Enjoy select spa accommodations with natural herbal treatments or relax with an entire half-day of pampering. Delicious breakfast awaits you at the beginning of each day, and a gourmet brunch is served every Sunday morning.
- Bridgeton House on the Delaware
- Conveniently close to Philadelphia is Bensalem, where the relaxing Inn of the Dove is located. The relaxing garden setting creates an ambiance of tranquility and romance in every suite. The Inn of the Dove is nearby several Bucks County landmarks, including Parx Casino & Racing, New Hope, Newtown and Washington Crossing Historic Park. Spend a romantic weekend with your loved one as you stay at the unique Inn of the Dove and explore Bucks County.
- Enjoy a romantic stay at the beautiful 1836 Bridgeton House on the Delaware. Bucks County's only riverfront B&B offers the finest accommodations, like The Boat House, a private one-bedroom cottage that includes a heated whirlpool tub and glass-tiled shower. The Bridgeton House also offers a special picnic package for guests to enjoy a romantic dinner for two on the private dock on the Delaware River.
- Situated along the scenic Delaware River, The Black Bass Hotel provides all the comfort, luxury and relaxation you deserve in an overnight stay! Choose from nine unique suites, each with its own special decor, private baths and balconies.
- Hotel Du Village boasts 22 remodeled guest rooms with modern amenities and charming details! Check out a full view of the river, courtyard and manicured gardens.
- Get comfy and cozy in one of 1740 House's terrycloth robes and a comfortable chair overlooking the river! The waterfront rooms are remodeled with beautiful furnishings. Every natural view provides an unmatched location!
- Hotel du Village
- 1740 House
- Each of the Golden Plough Inn's 66 rooms is unique and designed for your comfort, convenience and pampering touches to make your stay even more memorable. Enjoy nearby wineries, spas, shopping and restaurants.