- Outdoor Wedding Venues
- Submit Your Wedding
- A Rustic Farm Wedding at Durham Hill Farm
- A Holiday Proposal at the Black Bass Inn
- A Timeless Wedding at Pen Ryn Estate
- A Fairytale Wedding in Peddler's Village
- An Alpaca Packed Wedding at The Warrington
- A Barn Wedding at The Farm Bakery & Events
- A Woodsy Wedding at Belle Voir Manor
- A Purr-fect Wedding at Hotel du Village
- A High School Sweethearts Wedding at Northampton Valley Country Club
- A Very Washington Wedding at Washington Crossing Inn
- A Whimsical Winery Wedding at Rose Bank Winery
- Request Information
- Shower & Rehearsal Locations
WHY BUCKS COUNTY
Bucks County is located just 75 miles from New York and 25 miles from Philadelphia, perfect for a destination wedding close to home.
With rolling hills, idyllic countryside and the peaceful flow of the Delaware River, Bucks County provides a perfect backdrop for your very special day.
History abounds at Bucks County's premier wedding venues. Celebrate your nuptuals in a magnificent mansion, inside a towering castle or at a beautiful bed and breakfast.