- Sweet Spots
- Bucks County Driving Tours
Byers' Choice Gift Emporium
• Step back in time to Victorian London as you explore the Christmas Museum. Walk along cobblestone streets as you peer through the windows of shops and homes filled with Christmas displays. Inside the Victorian theater guests can view a short film about the company's history. The Museum is open year round and admission is always free.
• Visitors to the Emporium have the chance to witness first-hand how the Carolers® are born. From the observation deck, guests can watch as Byers' team of artisans brings an entire world to life. Order a custom Visit Bucks County Caroler®!
• While it is always Christmas inside, the spring and summer months are the perfect time to stroll the Byers' Choice gardens. The manicured lawns surrounding the Emporium are filled with botanical beauty. Sculptures from local and nationally-renowned artists combine with the flowering rose bushes, annual blossoms and blooming trees to create a different kind of paradise from the Emporium's eternal winter.
• The Byers' Choice Emporium also hosts events throughout the year, including the annual Mother's Day Craft Show. More than 70 crafters display their hand-made wares in the Emporium's expo facility. Also popular are the Old Friends events, an opportunity for Carolers® collectors to meet and shop retired pieces.