Crime of Thrones Murder Mystery Dinner
- Sponsor: Without a Cue Productions LLC
- Co-Sponsor: Peddler's Village
- Location: Cock ’n Bull
- Dates: September 6, 2019 - November 2, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Friday, Saturday
- Address: Peddler's Village, Rt 202 & 263, Lahaska, PA 18931
- Phone: (215) 794-4051
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Price: $69.95 per person (includes dinner, show, tax & service charge)
- Reservations Required: Yes
Now that the battle for the Iron Throne is over and peace has been brought to Westeros and Essos, all of our favorite characters (or what is left of them) are enjoying the serenity that the truce between the dynasties has wrought. In fact, they have found that they have much more in common than they thought, and they all ultimately agreed that the Iron Throne was ridiculously uncomfortable and should be replaced. The Throne has been traded out for a Barcalounger that Dani found on sale – and it even has a cup holder! However, is it possible for this group of survivors to resist their ultimately bloodthirsty natures and keep the peace in the Seven Kingdoms?
WARNING: Flashing Lights and Gunshot Sounds may be used in this production. If you have any questions, please contact us before the production.