14 Ways to Celebrate Valentine's Day
Love is in the air in Bucks County! Come celebrate February 14 with these 14 romantic ideas and events.
- Dinner at Marsha Brown Restaurant
2) Treat your sweetheart to a romantic candlelit dinner at Crossing Vineyards and Winery. Enjoy a romantic five-course gourmet dinner with a bottle of their house wine on February 14.
3) Delight your valentine with some delicious morning dining instead! Bring them to brunch at The Washington House.
4) Surprise your significant other with the sweet songs of love! Schedule a personal singing session with the Bucks County Country Gentlemen Barbershop Chorus.
5) Peddler's Village is the perfect place for lovers...of shopping! Enjoy prix fixe dinner specials at the Cock 'n Bull Restaurant, Buttonwood Grill or Earl's New American before strolling the artisanal shops.
7) Dine fireside or riverside at the Centre Bridge Inn with a special menu to celebrate the love of food.
8) Purchase a passport to the Bucks County Wine Trail and enjoy sensational sips around the County's family-owned vineyards.
- Logan Inn couple
- Hot air balloon ride kiss
12) Treat your Valentine -- and your taste buds -- to unique brews along the Bucks County Ale Trail.
14) Get lucky at Parx Casino! The new Xcite Center is packed with events, but make your plans early because the shows sell out fast! Finish the night with delicious food at the Liberty Bell Gastropub or Oliveto's.