Hot Summer Concerts in Bucks County
Young or old, rock ‘n roll fan or country aficionado, Bucks County has a concert for every age, taste and style for a music-filled summer!
- Upper Bucks Brew Fest
- Parx Casino's Xcite Center
• Parx Casino's new Xcite Center is bringing some big names to Bucks County! In the summer they will welcome Melissa Etheridge, Sarah McLachlan, Lee Brice, Gavin DeGraw and Phillip Phillips. Purchase your tickets as soon as possible, shows sell out quickly!
• On select nights throughout the summer, Crossing Vineyards and Winery invites you to bring some food, a blanket or a chair and enjoy some of their delicious wine and great live music during the Summer Wine & Music Series!
• On Wednesday nights throughout the summer, the Penn Community Bank Amphitheater in Bensalem opens its doors for their concert series.
• Head over to Falls Township Community Park for their 2018 Summer Concert Series every Sunday night.
• Step back in time for the Deco on the Delaware, August 4 at the area's last remaining Gilded Age mansion, Glen Foerd. Put on your best period attire and enjoy an afternoon of 1920's music, dancing, games, food and cocktails!
- Bensalem Amphitheater
- Musician by Peddler's pond at Bluegrass & Blueberries
• Each Friday April 27 through August 31, The Market at Del Val invites you to their Summer Wine Concert Series. Hear local musicians and sip on Rose Bank Winery wines. The kids will love the inflatable attractions and the DelVal Creamery!
• Join Shady Brook Farm at their Friday Night unWined, May 4 through August 31, and special firework shows on July 7 and September 1. Let the kids play while you taste Rose Bank Winery wine.
• Celebrate Fourth of July weekend with an evening of light classical, popular and patriotic music and a grand fireworks finale under the stars along the banks of the beautiful Delaware River at Tinicum Park.
• On July 14 and 15, Peddler's Village invites you to their Bluegrass & Blueberries Festival for a weekend filled with scrumptious blueberry treats, family fun and swingin' bluegrass and country music.
• The Annual Middletown Grange Fair is five days of fun for everyone! Open August 15-19, the fair includes great food, live entertainment, amusements, vendors and judged exhibits!
• Catch a rocking Concert Series in Quakertown at the Univest Performance Center on June 14 and 28, July 12 and 26, August 16 and 23! Headliners include: Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone, The Marshall Tucker Band and The Charlie Daniel's Band.