Pack up the kids and head to Bucks County for a fun family getaway at many of our favorite kid-approved lodging spots. From impressive hotel video game rooms to shuttle services to and from the spinning, sliding and splashing of Sesame Place, the kids will never be bored in Bucks County.
- Giggleberry Fair
- Stay at the Golden Plough Inn in Peddler's Village and step outside to spend the day exploring the 10,000 sq. ft. Giggleberry Fair. Parents can enjoy the all the amenities of the Inn's beautifully appointed countryside guest rooms and suites, while the kids climb the three-story, six-level Giggleberry Mountain obstacle course and ride the Grand Carousel. Don't forget to swing into Nina's Waffles to treat the family to delicious waffles and ice cream!
- Within walking distance to Sesame Place, Springhill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne can be your home away from home during your family vacation. Each spacious suite contains a comfortable pullout couch that is perfect for families with children who are looking for an extra sleeping space. Come back from a long day with everyone's favorite furry friends and relax at the indoor pool or utilize the complimentary wifi. When Sesame Place is open for the season, Springhill Suites transforms its meeting space into a playroom where kids can play long after they've left the theme park!
- Conveniently located across the street from Sesame Place, the Sheraton Bucks County Hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to and from the amusement park as well as Sesame Place hotel packages! Kids can play in the video game room or swim in the indoor pool when they are not on the whirling rides and water slides of Sesame Place.
- Named after the Englishman Josiah Wedgwood who invented the famous Wedgwood blue bone china, 1870 Wedgwood Inn of New Hope is situated on two acres of flower-filled gardens. The innkeeper’s daughter is rumored to share her movies and toys with younger guests. Grab the kids and climb aboard the New Hope & Ivyland Railroad or visit the Bucks County Children's Museum, just steps away from the inn.
- The beautifully renovated Wyndham Philadelphia Bucks County boasts an on-site lounge, restaurant and indoor pool. Book the Sesame Place Package and up to four kids can eat free off of the children’s menu in Brady’s Restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner when accompanied by a paying adult. Kids can enjoy themselves in the arcade or watch Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network in-room when the day ends.